Cornwall Football Forum

Any Players on the move?

It was really good to see "Zinny" back in between the posts for us last night! The best keeper we've had for years! I say lets keep him there!!!!!

You pin him down and I will make him sign haha. Early days yet but would be good to have him aboard defiantly not sure about best keeper in years though piper was good cant deny that and Elphicks pulled us out the sh1t in 8 games dont forget it's staying out that will matter.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Back of the net

Yeah, we've had lots of good keepers through the years, just my opinion that Zinny tops the list. He's a real character who went on to play in some great sides including being Cornwall's number 1. We were all talking in the stand and a lot of the other supporters were delighted to see him back as well, A very popular choice

Yeah, we've had lots of good keepers through the years, just my opinion that Zinny tops the list. He's a real character who went on to play in some great sides including being Cornwall's number 1. We were all talking in the stand and a lot of the other supporters were delighted to see him back as well, A very popular choice

Remember him at parkway in 2008 as long as he keeps us winning im happy with that

Guest Back of the net

Speaking to him after he was saying he hasn't been able to commit to anyone due to work and family commitments and is doing it for Ricky. Hopefully for a long time though :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not enjoying himself, attitude of the players, some of the lads don't train and turn up on a Saturday noing that they will be in the 1st 11, he's our top scorer (scored 20) for us and got dropped today, turns up to training every week, wants the club to do well and there are some people who arnt bothered weather we win or lose on a saturday, he has no ties at the club and just wants to play football were he will enjoy it, and he's not enjoying it at St Dennis anymore.

Guest Back of the net

Why on earth would he be dropped if he is top scorer and trains every week? Who played instead? Tell him to sign for Torpoint!!!!!

Apparently because of his work rate, yea sometimes he can be a little lazy but at the end of the day he's a "striker" who keeps scoring, a lad that was suspended for us against foxhole last week, came straight in to the side today, after we had won and after carl had scored, he came off the bench today and scored again, it's puzzled me to be honest,I myself am getting a little bit sick of the attitude that some of the players are taken and am completely not supprised thar carl wants to leave

Not enjoying himself, attitude of the players, some of the lads don't train and turn up on a Saturday noing that they will be in the 1st 11, he's our top scorer (scored 20) for us and got dropped today, turns up to training every week, wants the club to do well and there are some people who arnt bothered weather we win or lose on a saturday, he has no ties at the club and just wants to play football were he will enjoy it, and he's not enjoying it at St Dennis anymore.

Thats it ! St Dennis are no longer my most favourite second club (the family will now disown me but hey ho !)

Oh and Lee Bradd watched Port v Newquay today, two of his 93 former clubs, he was upstaged by a Port lad with bigger hair !

Ha, don't think will be best welcome at torpoint lol

Football is football your not meant to like each other when u play against each other!

At the end of the day your both decent players and torpoint need a few and I reckon u would be defiantly welcome to pull on the gold and black!

Someone needs to put a word in to the management at the mill before u sign for someone else!

No not coz "we took your league" lol because of MY whole attitude wen we did, :-/ just feels like a change of scenary is in order lol but is a little bit complicated wen ur old man is the gaffer lol, feel to involved at St Dennis and to be honest would be nice to just turn up on a Saturday and not worry about anything else other then playing football lol

No not coz "we took your league" lol because of MY whole attitude wen we did, :-/ just feels like a change of scenary is in order lol but is a little bit complicated wen ur old man is the gaffer lol, feel to involved at St Dennis and to be honest would be nice to just turn up on a Saturday and not worry about anything else other then playing football lol

Get yourselfs to "the mill " u never no u may enjoy it!

And it's a new challenge

Guest Back of the net

Just apologise and get yourself there! You'd love the club!!!! P.s It's got to be tough for your Dad to drop Carl though?? He must be genuine, not like he will be against him is it?

Clay Country to Torpoint in 30mins... only if you have an Aston Martin on a clear road with no police or cameras.

I know it is naughty for clubs to tap players up before the 7 days, but surely Mr Rickard is engineering a move here - unless of course he was approached by someone at a game somewhere, perhaps in the last 12hrs or so.

Are u referring to me b.o.t.n? Um well dads the gaffer, I work for him, I help out on a home game by cleaning dressing room, putting kit out marking pitch etc, :-/ text and call all the lads about the times for games on a Saturday and to be at training in the week, sort the venue for training. lol sick of doing all that

I was down Treyew today where St Dennis were playing and Lee and Carl did ok for Dennis. If they lose both players then i think they would be hard to replace and would dave continue with the job. St Dennis just need a bit more time and experience in the West League to establish themselves and begin building a solid foundation of becoming a hard team to beat with the Rickards at the club. Good luck, a good team effort today.

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed danny zelick to parkway!

Ok, so any news on possible arrivals at SALTASH UNITED?

Must be time for the peripatetic Mr Hicks to move on again?

Saltash again?

You must win some sort of award for the "Best Use Of The English Vocabulary" on this forum . Never seen the word "peripatetic" on here before . Not even from "Ron Jeremy" in one of his posts . :thumbsup:

Confirmed danny zelick to parkway!

Ok, so any news on possible arrivals at SALTASH UNITED?

Must be time for the peripatetic Mr Hicks to move on again?

Saltash again?

You must win some sort of award for the "Best Use Of The English Vocabulary" on this forum . Never seen the word "peripatetic" on here before . Not even from "Ron Jeremy" in one of his posts . :thumbsup:

Cheers. It's fairly mundane really, just means itinerant or much-travelled.