Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey v Saltash

I have been reliably informed that the game is definitely ON tonight. Time for revenge for our FA cup exit earlier in the season

If you read the forum you would realise this was already announced.

Hey Chairman, you sound a real "bundle of fun" for this time of year.

I agree with TimmyRaa, would be great to get revenge for our FA Cup defeat earlier in the season. Judging but the termoil at St Blazey at the moment, we should come away with a pre-Christmas victory.

How the once mighty St Blazey have fallen.

St Blazey 3v0 Saltash.

Could have been so different had St blazey took their chances. They hit bar and post in the first half. Other good chances not taken and thats the difference. 0-0 at half time and by the time I finished my half time drink Saltash had scored twice in the opening couple minutes. A penalty with 15 minutes left finished St Blazey off. Not a poor performance from St Blazey at all. A bit of luck in front of goal could change our fortune.

Spider has finally ticked off one of the 'things to do in life' ........ Wearing a Blazey shirt on the hallowed turf!! :thumbsup:

The pitch held up well, the areas behind each goal are wrecked after the flooding but the pitch has survived tonight so with some dry weather I would expect the Boxing day match to go ahead.

Just surviving relegation to concentrate on now, some huge games coming up in the new year.

In all honesty, "the ashes" didnt really have to get out 2nd gear to beat this very "agricultural" St Blazey team. Whilst there may have been a couple of opportunities for St Blazey to score, "spider" had little to do.

This St Blazey team are destined for relegation!

Did like the St St Blazey number 7. He player with lots of flair and would certainly look good in an "ashes" shirt.

Assuming there's no late cancellation I reckon that makes the chances of the Boxing Day game v St.Austell being played very slim indeed. :(

Tony, if not there's always the swim for charity at Charlestown (11.30am.) Don't forget yer trunks.

Sounds fun but only on the basis it's a very quick dip then up to the Rashleigh!

Assuming there's no late cancellation I reckon that makes the chances of the Boxing Day game v St.Austell being played very slim indeed. :(

Tony, if not there's always the swim for charity at Charlestown (11.30am.) Don't forget yer trunks.

Sounds fun but only on the basis it's a very quick dip then up to the Rashleigh!

Don't think you have to find your speedo's providing we don't have any heavy rain, all should be ok for Boxing Day at Blaise Park. Going to be heavy going if last night was anything to go by. Paul the groundsman deserves a lot of praise for having the ground looking as good as it did. But it 'cut up' especially in the goalmouths.