Cornwall Football Forum

Boxing day results

frankie4, unfortunately that applies to all clubs, i have rarely found any club where they do not stand in the technical area, but my rule of thumb so to speak is that if they are causing no problems then I take no action, but if I need to go to the technical area for any reason then I insist they all sit down. the problems then that causes can be beyond belief.

Must agree with Tania,Godolphin are run in a professional way and credit for this must go to Tania and Muff who put in a tremendous amount of time , effort,and finance to have got Godolphin where they are today,Can,t agree with the bookings I did not think Newquay deserved 4 bookings ,one from each side would have been the right amount .

Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season.

When you kick an opponent I think you should be booked, Newquay players were so off the pace.

When you kick an opponent I think you should be booked, Newquay players were so off the pace.

Quite right, Ludlam was the only one to be booked for a late tackle though. As for being off the pace, just how many points ahead are Newquay ?

I think wat was ment as being off the pace was newquay players looked sluggish maybe 2 much turkey and beer??? The g looked bang up 4 it and newquay superstars thought they cud just turn up...