Cornwall Football Forum

Saturdays scores

Parkway 1 Dartmouth 1

This has to be looked at as a point gained and not two lost for Parkway .

We looked completely bereft of ideas , energy and confidence for the whole game . Dartmouth scored early after going through Parkway's defence like Mexican tap water through a tourist .Only poor finishing meant that they didn't get two goals immediately afterwards .

In a desperately poor game that looked more like a Sunday morning game than a semi-pro encounter , Parkway huffed and puffed in the second half and eventually equalised via a Ben Joyce toe poke aided by a deflection .

Impossible to judge Danny Zalick on his debut as he got pretty much no service , as for the rest of the team ( excepting the tireless Shane Krac who was trying to carry the midfield on his own , Martin Piper who was pretty much a spectator and the sight of Will Stringer gradually getting back to fitness and showing glimpses of his leadership and class ) , the least said the better .

We need to wake up out of this malaise ,and quickly if the season isn't going to disappear slowly down the drain .

Parkway 1 Dartmouth 1

This has to be looked at as a point gained and not two lost for Parkway .

We looked completely bereft of ideas , energy and confidence for the whole game . Dartmouth scored early after going through Parkway's defence like Mexican tap water through a tourist .Only poor finishing meant that they didn't get two goals immediately afterwards .

In a desperately poor game that looked more like a Sunday morning game than a semi-pro encounter , Parkway huffed and puffed in the second half and eventually equalised via a Ben Joyce toe poke aided by a deflection .

Impossible to judge Danny Zalick on his debut as he got pretty much no service , as for the rest of the team ( excepting the tireless Shane Krac who was trying to carry the midfield on his own , Martin Piper who was pretty much a spectator and the sight of Will Stringer gradually getting back to fitness and showing glimpses of his leadership and class ) , the least said the better .

We need to wake up out of this malaise ,and quickly if the season isn't going to disappear slowly down the drain .

Was worth the trip across the water for the pasty and must say the new changing rooms food bar is great wonder when your going to sort out that bumpy car park though ha ha.

How come you didn't watch Torpoint today then slicedbread?

If you want to Check out the forum a couple of weeks ago you will see why still follow but spend my money elsewhere now

That says a lot about Torpoint, which is a shame. Thought you are suppose to support your team through thick & thin. All teams go through a bad patch, look at St Blazey

How come you didn't watch Torpoint today then slicedbread?

If you want to Check out the forum a couple of weeks ago you will see why still follow but spend my money elsewhere now

That says a lot about Torpoint, which is a shame. Thought you are suppose to support your team through thick & thin. All teams go through a bad patch, look at St Blazey

Believe me its not the team at fault.just can't have an opinion unless everyone agrees by it first and then I'm accused of being a supporter from Falmouth then a player and the list continued.i wish the club well I live near torpoint myself but feel after the comments the other week I could no longer support them as its not my type football.at an almost retired age I don't have to explain myself or expose who I am just because someone else may be causing them problems and certainly didnt expect a supporter to go around the grounds trying to find out who i was?but I do still wish them well.

Good point for the darts,any standout players from dartmouths side gents.wasnt able to make the game due to family commitments

To be honest there were no stand out players that caught my eye. I thought the Dartmouth team played well as a unit and worked well for each other. A point was well deserved. In fact Parkway were lucky not to be 3 nil down by half time. Once again it was a fairly poor performance from Parkway yesterday and they do look out of sorts. We missed the strength of Hobbs up front and the engine of Doley in mid-field. I thought Krac in the middle worked tirelessly but it seemed to be on his own, We did look a little disjointed . I was impressed with the new lad Zalick and think he will bring something to the team . It was great to see Stringer back and after a long injury lay off he showed great composure and class. Tough time ahead for Gez and Wayne to get the Parkway train on track, but I am sure they will come through for us. Bring on the next game. Keep your heads up lads.

Well done to Dartmouth for a good team performance and a well earned point.