Cornwall Football Forum

Elburton villa fc

Runds aka the boss aka brian clough ! Great idea mate making another profile under brian clough and trying to throw people of the scent you are the boss but writing a comment as brian clough {5.15pm} then 2 minutes later login back on under the boss {5.17pm} to say " well there you go see i'm not lee rundle ha ha ha " is a massive error in judgement on your behalf ! DOH !!! Will congratulate you on completing a sentence in 2 minutes tho ! Know your mentally challenged mate but promise you I am not Ron jeremy as his banta is almost as bad as trev streets and Ron seems to have a problem with my friend dave edwards who has been the brunt of some bad banta as well ! Also would never desert randy as hes the best looking lad on the forum ! Hardlines mate !!

P.S when you go to reply to this comment give yourself a fighting chance and leave about 30 mins before logging back on again and posting another comment as the boss or brian clough ! That way you could possibly say it is a coincidence ! RUNDLES UP !!!