Cornwall Football Forum

Goalkeeper is on the way north!

I'll have to disagree with you there barry. Spider is way more mobile than Miller.

One thing all these keepers mentioned have in common with each other is many years of experience in goal keeping.the majority of the other keepers in the league are still young but some are already at a good level and over a few years they will become as good as these guys but it all takes time unlike outfield players.

You could ask any player in the league who they'd rather have behind them in goal, I can guarantee that 99% of them would say Kevin Miller

Not sure how you can " guarantee" such a claim.

On a technicalilty given that Saltash and other Ex Teammates of Spider will equate to more than the 1% of the other players in the league; I'd say you are wrong.

This thread should be about passing best wishes onto a player willing to travel and play in a higher division.....pack your sour grapes away Jurgen!

Kev miller is by far the best goal keeper in the league!!!

No other keeper can say they have achieved what he has in his career....

I would agree if any team had mr miller in there team it must give the team a massive lift and most managers/ players would put him on there team sheet first before any other player.

But on the plus good luck to hider on pushing himself forward saltash will miss you I'm sure.

You could ask any player in the league who they'd rather have behind them in goal, I can guarantee that 99% of them would say Kevin Miller

This thread should be about passing best wishes onto a player willing to travel and play in a higher division.....pack your sour grapes away Jurgen!

Well said that man