Cornwall Football Forum

Liskeard Athletic v Plymouth Parkway game is ON

Who will play upfront now that Ryan Richards has gone back to Parkway? Demo, Maddy,Cooper? Coops and Demo I reckon with Maddy on one flank

Got that wrong! Coops on the bench, Demo left wing and Maddy up front on his own. Worked a treat though - well done Eddy! Heard your joint favorite with Harry for the job!!

Ryan Richards still think you made the right choice.

Ryan Richards about as loyal as they come!

5 clubs in less then a year!

Liskeard better off without him pathetic!

When it don't work out again at parkway liskeard should tell him where to go.

I'm sure if another club offers him £1 more for 'expenses' in a few weeks he will be on the move again

Yet another awfull performance from the Plymouth team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A team struggling with several injuries , took the field with 4 srtikers and 4 centre backs. Even with this line up there should have been enough talent to overcome a well organised Liskeard team. 2 players sent off for mindless actions killed the game completely.

There was too much arguing and complaining to the ref to let any decent football take place..

Parkway pushed the self distruct button and only have themselves to blame for this defeat. It looked to me that half the team did not want to be there ? In all fairness Hobbs and Zalick upfront did not get much support and chances were rare .The new lad Richards looked like a lost sheep ? Stringer is starting to make his comeback and put in a good shift. I struggle to believe how players do not cope with playing out of posisition. At this level they should be able to play anywhere.

When will players get it in their heads that constantly arguing / abusing the ref will not make any difference to the call ? The only thing this will do is make the ref give the next 50/50 decision against them ! Shane Krac was the only player that worked tirelessly for the cause yesterday and how he is not playing at a higher level I do not know.

On the way out of the ground I was stopped by the Management team , who appologised for the poor performance and said they felt bad for the supporters who travelled down to watch the game. ( nice touch I thought ).

When I played football in my younger years ,I wore my heart on my sleeve and treated every game as my last., I do not see much of that going on in todays game.

I do not want to take anything away from Liskeard , even if their Manager is an annoying mouth piece all game long - he had a plan and his team executed it perfectly to collect all 3 points. Well done that man and his team.

Oh ,,,,,,,,, the pasties were top notch once a again ..lol..

Roll on Friday and lets hope we can get our act together ....cmon Parkway.

They say you find out about people when the going is tough .

Parkway have only won one game out of the last six ( and that was a narrow win over the Marines), Bovey stuffed Ivybridge yesterday,all the rumours of player unrest that keep coming thick and fast, I have not got a confident feeling for Friday night .

Time for one or two others besides Shane Krac to step up .

From the outside, Plymouth Parkway have a great bunch of people running the club, but a very very poor choice of players. There are far too many "bad eggs" and perhaps a major clearout would do the club a world of good.

You only have to look at the "catchment area" to realise Plymouth Parkway could attract good crowds. But unfortunately, I know of several "football followers" who would not give a penny to watch Plymouth Parkway, unless the team they support are playing at Bolitho Park.