Cornwall Football Forum

Senior Cup Semi Finals

Hopefully it will be at lux park if Bodmin get there. We always have a good surface there. Warm up area etc. surely the final can only be at st Austell or liskeard now semis have been allocated?

What if liskeard beat Bodmin can't be at lux park?

The final should be played on a level pitch too, st austell pitch is too sloped for a cup final

After clarifying this with the county fa I can now tell you that foxhole stars afc has been given the senior cup this year, we have a great covered stand, a big car park, lovely bar and a superb playing surface. I'm sure whoever gets to the final will not be let down by our hospitality and facilities! Here's to a good end to the season.

Foxhole ?, I played there a number of years ago. Wasn't a very good surface, really uneven , the right hand side of the pitch drops off , nice clubhouse but the stand, fencing, warm up area looked old tired and in need of tlc.... Like I said that was couple of years ago so some work may of taken place. I'm all for smaller clubs having the final aslong as they have the adequete facilities to do so.

Well done foxhole! If foxhole are allowed to play in the sw div 1 west then their pitch and facilities must be adequete! I think its a good idea to give different clubs the finals. The players from the 2 junior teams might be disappointed not to get a chance to play on blazey, bodmin, liskeard or falmouths pitch etc. Not really a problem as they will be happy just to be in the final.

Well done foxhole! If foxhole are allowed to play in the sw div 1 west then their pitch and facilities must be adequete! I think its a good idea to give different clubs the finals. The players from the 2 junior teams might be disappointed not to get a chance to play on blazey, bodmin, liskeard or falmouths pitch etc. Not really a problem as they will be happy just to be in the final.

Just happy to be in the final - how condescending is that??!!!?? I personally hope the finals are at one of the grounds listed above - FA Cup final played at Exeter City? Chelsea et al would not mind cos they made the final? Hello!!!!!

THIS IS A COMPLETE WIND UP FROM SOMEONE POSING AS ME. WHEN DAVE BUNT1 CAME ON THIS FORUM I CONTACTED ONE OF THE ADMINISTRATORS AND ASKED FOR THIS PERSON TO EITHER BE REMOVED OR CHANGE THEIR NAME, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED DAVE BUNT1 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOXHOLE STARS AFC AND NEVER WILL HAVE.

REGARDS

THE REAL DAVE BUNT

Not meant to be condescending le boss. Like i said, junior players would be disappointed its not at 1 of the bigger clubs. Been fortunate to play in a junior cup final, it could of been anywhere as far as i was concrrned, just exciting to be in 1 with a big crowd watching. Doesnt matter now by the sounds of it as it seems like a wind up lol

The only Senior club venue to compare to what Hayle could offer is Wadebridge surely? Oh Wendron is another!

Helston have multiple changing facilities, grassed warm up areas and am pretty sure could supply additional parking

Unfortunately Helston is not the best spectator friendly ground and it has to be in the East this year cos at Hayle last year. Blazey or Liskeard or Newquay or St Austell it is then lol

Poltair or Mountwise is simple!!!!!!!!!!

With all due respect, St Austell play on a mountainside and Mount Wise feels like Tornado Valley most days I've seen games there.

Never mind Dan, I'm sure the club is looking to install a Wind Turbine to generate more income, possibly not in in time for the Easter Monday Finals though - you read it here first !