25/02/2012 Axminster 1 - 4 Liverton

25/02/2012 Crediton 1 - 1 Uni Exeter

25/02/2012 ExeterCS 1 - 1 Budleigh

25/02/2012 Okehampton 1 - 2 Galmpton

25/02/2012 Sidmouth 2 - 5 StokeG

25/02/2012 Teignmouth 2 - 1 Appledore

---------------------------------------------------------------

Devon Premier Cup Quarter Finals : 2pm

Upton Athletic 1 Exmouth Town 1 aet (Upton won 5-3 on pens)

1 Liverton 23 19 1 3 74 23 51 58

2 Exmouth 22 16 1 5 59 24 35 49

3 StokeG 23 15 4 4 76 43 33 49

4 Alphington 23 15 2 6 57 37 20 47

5 Galmpton 21 13 3 5 48 32 16 42

6 Okehampton 25 11 8 6 54 45 9 41

7 Teignmouth 23 11 3 9 56 44 12 36

8 Newton Spurs 22 10 5 7 49 46 3 35

9 Crediton 18 9 3 6 45 37 8 30

10 Appledore 24 9 3 12 41 39 2 30

11 Budleigh 23 9 3 11 39 58 -19 30

12 Tots&Darts 24 8 4 12 51 53 -2 28

13 Uni Exeter 23 6 6 11 39 48 -9 24

14 Sidmouth 22 8 0 14 34 49 -15 24

15 ExeterCS 20 5 3 12 26 43 -17 18

16 OtterySM 24 1 2 21 19 80 -61 5

17 Axminster 24 1 1 22 25 91 -66 4

---------------------------------------------------------------

Plymstock 3-2 St Dennis

Saints goals

Kyle friendship

Scott hill

I usually don't complain about the ref but today OMG a pen last min for plymstock sealed it for them, the worst decision I've ever seen in the game, keeper broke nose 1st 5mins and our skipper went in goal which didn't help. But that's the game,

Plymstock 3-2 St Dennis

Saints Goals:

Kyle Friendship

Scott Hill

How we (St Dennis) lost this game is beyond me. Our keeper was forced off in the 1st 5 minutes with a broken nose so our centre half took over in goal. The referee had an absolute mare and he awarded a last minute penalty to Plymstock with our centre half making one of the best tackles ive seen. Every1 watching was wondering why has he given that.......even their players and management team. Every1 says about respect for referees but im sorry, with decisions like that, which costs u games and when he's got a sneaky grin on his face doesnt help matters. He spoilt a great game today. Anyway..........all the best to Plymstock.

Dobwalls 7-2 Porthleven

Had the pleasure of visiting the picturesque Lantoom Park this afternoon to catch up with my old mate Denty and watch his Porthleven lads in a very entertaining match against Dobwalls. Made very welcome by the hosts Adrian, Hakey and Mr Graham Deacon i bought my usual pin badge :huh: Mrs just called me an anorach!!! Im just supporting cornish football!!! Lovely little set up with a decent main pitch and adjacent reserve team pitch, with a lovely view in the distance and also a youth 7 a side pitch behind the bottom goal, i was well impressed. You can't beat the old continental box nets either can you, always nice to see one nestling in them!! Had a chat with Port legend Mr Vidal James, cant believe its 20 years ago i was driving your BMW around mate!!! Caught up with one of my old favourite referees Mr Ian Spurling and compared stomachs, both slightly different to our first meeting 25 years ago!! Anyway on to the match, i found myself standing behind my old Penzance team mate Paul Williams in goal for Port and we ended up chatting for 75 minutes in between the action, forgot how good his kicking is!! Wont mention his four great saves either because he is a modest man! Hope i didnt put you off too much bud!? They say football's a funny old game and Greavsie was spot on with that as i honestly thought Port played the better football, i might be looking through biased eyes but they were knocking it around well, on the deck but without that killer final ball whereas Dobwalls were more direct, pacy and looked a threat with every attack. This proved the more effective on the day and they scored some cracking goals although i thought the penalty to make it 2-0 was a brave decision from Ian and it killed it for Port. Denty and Mr Spurling had a difference of opinion and had a few words with Willo collecting a yellow as well. To be fair Ian awarded Port a pen in the second half for virtually the same offence so he was consistent as usual. Great to see Mr Dave James running the line for Port after a long and succesful refereeing career, always a fair and laid back character.Goals in the 41st, 44th, and 45th minutes with some fast flowing football wrapped the 3 points up although Port made a game of it second half and drew it 2-2, even gifting the hosts a couple of goals with the usually very reliable Jamie Burr making his one mistake for the season!!! Shame there were only 23 of us there in attendance to enjoy it!!! Spoke to Denty after the game and like Fergie he has mellowed over the years, and told me to stay away from the semi-final against Saltash!! :( What a keeper in his day by the way!!! Still the only keeper ive ever played with who could throw the ball out with either arm!! Good days mate! Who knows,this funny old game could still see Port in the easter Monday Final yet? Enjoyable day and right choice not to stay home and see England lose the rugby!!! :thumbsup: :c:

Nice of godolphin to turn up at the Callington club house after the game today..... NOT!!!!! All that food gone to waste, thanks

wasn't this reported in a previous game where godolphin didn't turn up to a clubhouse or someone went to godolphin but that team didn't go to the clubhouse. its a shame as you said the food bought for both teams goes to waste.

Plymstock 3-2 St Dennis

Saints Goals:

Kyle Friendship

Scott Hill

How we (St Dennis) lost this game is beyond me. Our keeper was forced off in the 1st 5 minutes with a broken nose so our centre half took over in goal. The referee had an absolute mare and he awarded a last minute penalty to Plymstock with our centre half making one of the best tackles ive seen. Every1 watching was wondering why has he given that.......even their players and management team. Every1 says about respect for referees but im sorry, with decisions like that, which costs u games and when he's got a sneaky grin on his face doesnt help matters. He spoilt a great game today. Anyway..........all the best to Plymstock.

Being perfectly positioned behind the goal, the referee was spot on with that particular decision. it was a penalty, end of argument. i was within 5meters of the incident, whereas both you and your brother were a country mile away at the opposite end of the pitch, so specsavers must do some great lenses if you can see from where you were!!! I thought that St Dennis did deserve something from the game, and a draw would have probably been a fair result, but both you and your brother failed to provide a cutting edge all afternoon with the plymstock center halfs having you both in their back pockets. i seem to remember one of you missing "in the style of Ronnie Rossential" with the score at 2-2, and you were constantly bitching all game.

I think St Dennis should thank themselves lucky this afternoon that the referee was very soft in respect to booking people During the second half though, half of your team surrounded that poor referee, pouring out foul language, hounding him, in his face and even prodding him in the back. Absolutely discusting behaviour, and how that man only booked one player from that incident, you should think yourself lucky. other refs wouldnt have stood for that, and would have brandished a couple of red cards.

Maybe you should stop moaning at the referees decision to give a penalty, and think that if you "chuckle brothers" had finished your chances, it wouldnt have boiled down to that decision. Your best player was your left full-back, very good player indeed, and your lad who went in goal did himself proud today with some good saves.

good luck st dennis and stop moaning "barry and paul"

Terrible, fancy not going back for a nice warm wet Ginsters pasty. Cally chairman, perhaps buy them from the recently opened bakery in Callington and support a proper 'local business'. Did your third team play today? if not, did they help you with your garden project?

Deano, you are a very bitter man, get off Andy's back :angry2:

Muddy Patch.......your entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that u are wrong! I find it very frustrating that the referee ended up coming into our dressing room after the game and apologising to our manager and saying he may of made a mistake in giving that penalty. This has nothing to do with missed chances, that happens in games. But its annoying when ur denied points by obvious mistakes. Every single one of Plymstocks players were confused with the decision include their managment team. So their all wrong aswell are they???? Im not goin to get into a heated dicussion about this so im guna leave it at that!!!

Muddy Patch.......your entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that u are wrong! I find it very frustrating that the referee ended up coming into our dressing room after the game and apologising to our manager and saying he may of made a mistake in giving that penalty. This has nothing to do with missed chances, that happens in games. But its annoying when ur denied points by obvious mistakes. Every single one of Plymstocks players were confused with the decision include their managment team. So their all wrong aswell are they???? Im not goin to get into a heated dicussion about this so im guna leave it at that!!!

im afraid to say that they are all wrong yes. It was a definate penalty. from where i was standing, i had the best view in the ground, infact probably even better than the referees, so if your reading this ref, there was no need to think you made a mistake today, it was a stone wall penalty. The bottom line is santini, it is all to do with chances, you finish your chances, you score goals....you score goals, you win games, as simple as that. So hopefully you and your brother buck up, because you were both toothless today.

Terrible, fancy not going back for a nice warm wet Ginsters pasty. Cally chairman, perhaps buy them from the recently opened bakery in Callington and support a proper 'local business'. Did your third team play today? if not, did they help you with your garden project?

Deano, you are a very bitter man, get off Andy's back :angry2:

Why?

Well im sure the ref will go home with a smile on his face knowing that ur on his side. Like i said......i find it frustrating that the ref came into our dressing room sayin he's made a mistake. Anyway........strikers have off days, so we'll put it down to that. Have a good weekend Muddy Patch. Maybe u can pop round to see the referee and give him a nice big cuddle. Bye now!!!

Well im sure the ref will go home with a smile on his face knowing that ur on his side. Like i said......i find it frustrating that the ref came into our dressing room sayin he's made a mistake. Anyway........strikers have off days, so we'll put it down to that. Have a good weekend Muddy Patch. Maybe u can pop round to see the referee and give him a nice big cuddle. Bye now!!!

You have a good weekend too santini, dont argue with your brother before bedtime....mummy will read you a story tomorrow night!! keep practicing shooting in the playground

Nice of godolphin to turn up at the Callington club house after the game today..... NOT!!!!! All that food gone to waste, thanks

wasn't this reported in a previous game where godolphin didn't turn up to a clubhouse or someone went to godolphin but that team didn't go to the clubhouse. its a shame as you said the food bought for both teams goes to waste.

Indeed not the first time, thought they only did this when they lost? Sure there is a reasonable excuse.............

Loving the Banter between Patch santini and ricks!

See you on the 24th March

A couple of surprise results yesterday that's for sure. Be interested to hear a St Austell account of what went on at Poltair as that's a thumping. Is it a case of St Austell seeing out the season as a mid table side now as I understood they had intentions of a top 6 finish this season?

With exiting the senior cup in the same week plus Bodmin away coming up this Wednesday, tough times for Town. BUT never underestimate St Austell when theyre a wounded animal!!

I always thought how sporting and well mannered the postings were on here las seasom from the Rickard brothers.

Not much evidence of that recently.

Of course last season they were rolling over junior teams for fun and scoring goals a plenty

It's not so easy further up the tree is it lads ?

They were East Cornwall last season so were playing senior football not junior.

Plymstock 3-2 St Dennis

Saints Goals:

Kyle Friendship

Scott Hill

Being perfectly positioned behind the goal, the referee was spot on with that particular decision. it was a penalty, end of argument. i was within 5meters of the incident, whereas both you and your brother were a country mile away at the opposite end of the pitch, so specsavers must do some great lenses if you can see from where you were!!! I thought that St Dennis did deserve something from the game, and a draw would have probably been a fair result, but both you and your brother failed to provide a cutting edge all afternoon with the plymstock center halfs having you both in their back pockets. i seem to remember one of you missing "in the style of Ronnie Rossential" with the score at 2-2, and you were constantly bitching all game.

I think St Dennis should thank themselves lucky this afternoon that the referee was very soft in respect to booking people During the second half though, half of your team surrounded that poor referee, pouring out foul language, hounding him, in his face and even prodding him in the back. Absolutely discusting behaviour, and how that man only booked one player from that incident, you should think yourself lucky. other refs wouldnt have stood for that, and would have brandished a couple of red cards.

Maybe you should stop moaning at the referees decision to give a penalty, and think that if you "chuckle brothers" had finished your chances, it wouldnt have boiled down to that decision. Your best player was your left full-back, very good player indeed, and your lad who went in goal did himself proud today with some good saves.

good luck st dennis and stop moaning "barry and paul"

u wernt behind the goal at all m8,wen jay made the tackle there were an older couple watching from the side line roughly half way up our half of the pitch n the plmstock management the otherside!!

but i c u failed 2 spot phil?? ur big centre forward dropped his head as if 2 headbutt our sweeper n only get away with a booking.

i enjoyed the game i thought both teams were evenly matched,but we defo had the majority of chances but like u sed if u score u win n yesterday we were unlucky not 2 score,can agree with the twins bout being frustrated as we had a decent pen appeal as well that wasnt given

chris brown -short blond haired tyke-is our left winger not fullback m8 as hes 2 tired 2 track back n help me out lol

Ivybridge 3 - 7 Falmouth

Back to business at Bickland after a traumatic week

Scorers Mark Vercesi 3-Jamie Mudge 2-Matt Drummond- Joe Lugg

ivybridge belied their lowly position and matched Falmouth for workrate (especially first half 1-2) but had to concede to the visiotors attacking fire power in the second half

81 League goals this season

A very heavy Erme Valley pitch was borderline in being called off I understand'

Falmouth -J Chapman-R.Pope-M.O'Donnel;-L.Rundle.C.Menhennick-J.Lugg-J.Mudge-D.Green-I.Hodges.M.Drummond-M.Vercesi© subs Used K.Turner-J.Devine-A.way

Dan Magee recovering from injury

15 or so falmouth supporters

Dont know where my post has gone so Ill reply to Vic (VJ) again

The refs fault - No

The linesman - No

The tea lady - No

Malcom selling the raffle tickets - No

I (and the rest of the lads.....hopefully) are gutted about yesterdays result, it has ruined my weekend and too be honest I dont really want to say anything else at the moment