Cornwall Football Forum

Witheridge - 0 v Plymouth Parkway - 5

On behalf of the Parkway fans , team and the committee a big thankyou to the Witheridge set up for their friendly hospitality,

After all of the recent Parkway negativety and loss of players , todays performance was full of team spirit and hardwork, Several new players recently added to the squad today and they all performed to a high standard. This was a great team perfomance and I was proud to be part of the day.

The star man for me today was Will Stringer who showed great leadership and was absolute class in the centre of the park. A great team performance that we have lacked in the past 6/7 weeks.

Well done boys you were great today. Well deserved of the 3 points.

On behalf of the Parkway fans , team and the committee a big thankyou to the Witheridge set up for their friendly hospitality,

After all of the recent Parkway negativety and loss of players , todays performance was full of team spirit and hardwork, Several new players recently added to the squad today and they all performed to a high standard. This was a great team perfomance and I was proud to be part of the day.

The star man for me today was Will Stringer who showed great leadership and was absolute class in the centre of the park. A great team performance that we have lacked in the past 6/7 weeks.

Great to hear things have turned the corner at parkway

Slicedbread will you be at the Parkway v Torpoint game this Friday ?

If I finish work in time I might pop over the water love weekday games but usually only get weekends Off to watch footy.could bring some dough this time fill in them potholes haha

If I finish work in time I might pop over the water love weekday games but usually only get weekends Off to watch footy.could bring some dough this time fill in them potholes haha

iF YOU ARE COMING OVER LET ME KNOW AND i WILL SHOUT YOU A CUP OF TEA.

Sounds great won't know till the early evening depends on orders needed for Saturday but if I can get there i will

Sounds great won't know till the early evening depends on orders needed for Saturday but if I can get there i will

Ideal.

On behalf of everyone at Witheridge Football Club I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone from Parkway who observed the minutes silence with us today (you could of heard a pin drop). A fantastic performance from our guests today and as I said in a previous post Doubters take note as this was a very impressive Parkway side.

Bald One I was the one who went mental when Wales scored the winning Try this afternoon and also spoke with Lidds before the game today :thumbsup:

Thank you all once again. The friendship that has built between Parkway & Withy over these last few years just got a lot stronger. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

On behalf of everyone at Witheridge Football Club I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone from Parkway who observed the minutes silence with us today (you could of heard a pin drop). A fantastic performance from our guests today and as I said in a previous post Doubters take note as this was a very impressive Parkway side.

Bald One I was the one who went mental when Wales scored the winning Try this afternoon and also spoke with Lidds before the game today :thumbsup:

Thank you all once again. The friendship that has built between Parkway & Withy over these last few years just got a lot stronger. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I thought so , you got alot of stick , but had the last laugh , thanks for a great day.

Who scored for parkway?

Who has left parkway this week? Did Hobbs go to Tavi and krac to Bodmin

Both of these players have left. Heveran x 2 , Richards x 2 and Wyatt x 1

Seriously Hobbs and kraccie have left parkway?

Yes both gone. Stringer and Bailey were great in midfield and Richards and Zalick were sharp up front. Players come and go ....... but the club still goes on.

Who scored for parkway?

Yes both gone. Stringer and Bailey were great in midfield and Richards and Zalick were sharp up front. Players come and go ....... but the club still goes on.

Going by the result today compared to previous scores you've not got to much to worry about I think.

Who scored for parkway?

Going by the result today compared to previous scores you've not got to much to worry about I think.

Nothing but positivity from Gez and Wayne today ,,,,,,,,,,,,, great team performance.

I thought so , you got alot of stick , but had the last laugh , thanks for a great day.

Just what we needed . Great day at Witheridge , superb hospitality from all involved at the club .

Curse your ultra difficult pub quiz machine though ....... ( Gave me and The Bald One a few head scratching moments ).

2 of the last 3 seasons Elburton were relegation candidates, now they are worthy title contenders next season. They are heading in the right direction, providing they can keep the squad, they are looking good for top 6, poss europa league 2013/14 :clapper:

Get the floodlights sorted, candles are not working very well after a trial run, a stand and they will be up and running.

Everyone has worked hard since November to get the team where they are now after a dodgy start.

Elburton v Parkway on Good Friday should be a cracking local derby, top dog in Plymouth up for grabs

Who scored for parkway?

No one wants to belittle or forget the performances that Shane Krac and Glyn Hobbs put in for this club in the past , but they have moved on, it's now about the players that are here . Several players ( including one or two that may not even have started but for departures ) stood up , relished the extra responsibility and had big games . Not saying for a moment that everything is perfect in the Parkway garden again , but we now have something to build on for the Torpoint game on Friday night .

Was great to speak to one or two people yesterday and finally hear what really went on this past week . In the light of this it is pretty clear that most of the speculation and gossip on here was either completely wide of the mark or agenda driven stirring and malice .