Cornwall Football Forum

Porthleven v Saltash United CSC semi-final

I was fortunate to be at the game last night and was happy to see gavin subed after 70mins. I have wrote before sayin that he is lacking fitness and struggles to make 90 these days. The lad who came on instead made a real difference to the team and it showed in the score.

In my eyes he needs to look at coming down a few leagues I.e east Cornwall league or maybe lower? Why do you think?

I was fortunate to be at the game last night and was happy to see gavin subed after 70mins. I have wrote before sayin that he is lacking fitness and struggles to make 90 these days. The lad who came on instead made a real difference to the team and it showed in the score.

In my eyes he needs to look at coming down a few leagues I.e east Cornwall league or maybe lower? Why do you think?

Personally, I think your thoughts on Gavin Coulton are very harsh. To suggest he play in a lower league is an insult to the guy.

Although I would hate to see Gavin leave Saltash United, has he been there too long? Would a new challenge improve his game?

On the surface it would seem that Gavin and Kev Hendy are close friends and both shown loyalty to each other, a rarity in football these days!!

Red and hairy.....players are entitled to have an off game from now to now, he has been saltash best player for the two games prior to this one. You werent by any chance the player who came on and replaced him were you??????? as i know for a fact that, "that lad", is rather sour whenever gav has a good game, and he is sat with splinters in his bum on the bench.