13 Dartmouth 31 11 5 15 47 62 -15 38

14 Witheridge 30 11 4 15 45 52 -7 37

15 Bovey Tracey 33 10 6 17 45 68 -23 36

16 Cullompton 29 8 5 16 41 64 -23 29

17 Penzance 31 7 2 22 32 71 -39 25

18 St Blazey 31 4 2 25 29 84 -55 14

19 Ivybridge 27 3 4 20 33 91 -58 13

20 Royal Marine 30 2 2 26 20 96 -76 6

Ivybridge 0 Parkway 3 ( ht 0-1 , Aaron Hulme 2 , Lee Doel )

Poor game of football on a pitch that was bizarre mixture of barren patches of mud and areas of grass that were too long for the ball to travel in .

Ivybridge worked pretty hard throughout , and had two decent chances to score when the game was still goalless , but once Aaron Hulme had scored from a tight angle on the stroke of half time , then it felt like that probably would be enough .Lee Doel rolled the ball into the net after the keeper dropped the ball under the challenge of Doel soon after the break , and Hulme got his second by tapping in the ball presented back to him by the keeper from Ryan Richards' cross shot .

Full credit to Ivy for keeping going right to the end , and indeed forcing a decent safe out of Martin Piper , but despite having three or four decent looking youngsters in their lineup, they still look a way short of quality needed to compete in this league . Parkway , despite not playing at all well , still had a bit more strength and know how about them .

A good three points which keeps us in the mix with Falmouth ,Liskeard and Saltash for a top four finish, the only downside being the second stupid sending off in five days for Lance Bailey . Sorry Lance ( if you happen to read this) , kicking out at someone off the ball , thirty yards behind play, when we are three-nil up , can only be described as stupid .

CSWPL Divison One WEST Saturday March 24

Dobwalls 0 - 1 Truro City

Foxhole Star 3 - 3 Callington

Mousehole 0 - 3 Godolphin

Newquay 5 - 1 Porthleven

Penryn 1 - 0 Holsworthy

St Dennis 5 - 0 Plymstock

VosperOV 10 - 0 Perranporth

1 Newquay 28 24 3 1 110 27 83 75

2 Helston 28 19 6 3 81 37 44 63

3 Godolphin 29 16 8 5 56 26 30 56

4 VosperOV 26 16 7 3 79 28 51 55

5 Penryn 24 15 4 5 62 22 40 49

6 Plymstock 28 12 4 12 46 49 -3 42

7 Dobwalls 27 12 3 12 58 54 4 39

8 Truro City 26 11 5 10 57 44 13 38

9 Callington 23 10 3 10 45 44 1 33

10 Hayle 28 9 6 13 51 52 -1 33

11 Wadebridge 27 8 8 11 51 52 -1 32

12 St Dennis 24 9 4 11 55 56 -1 31

13 Foxhole Star 26 8 7 11 49 54 -5 31

14 Porthleven 26 10 1 15 42 73 -31 31

15 Holsworthy 28 8 2 18 42 49 -7 26

16 Perranporth 29 2 3 24 18 133 -115 7

17 Mousehole 27 1 0 26 21 123 -102 3

St.Austell 4 Bovey Tracey 0

Nancarrow

Body

Campbell

Douglas

No disrespect to Bovey, but today looked to be St.Austells most comfortable game of the season. St.Austell seem to have the confidence and belief back that has been lacking this season. Have Bovey lost players because they certainly gave St.Austell more of a run for their money on the away leg earlier this season?

CSWPL Divison One EAST Saturday March 24

Appledore 0 - 3 Galmpton

Axminster 0 - 8 Crediton

Exmouth 1 - 3 Teignmouth

Liverton 1 - 0 Okehampton

Newton Spurs 2 - 2 ExeterCS

Sidmouth 2 - 2 Budleigh

StokeG 4 - 0 Alphington

1 Liverton 27 22 2 3 82 27 55 68

2 StokeG 27 17 5 5 89 51 38 56

3 Exmouth 26 17 3 6 65 30 35 54

4 Galmpton 25 17 3 5 65 38 27 54

5 Alphington 27 16 2 9 62 47 15 50

6 Teignmouth 27 14 4 9 68 51 17 46

7 Okehampton 29 12 9 8 58 51 7 45

8 Crediton 24 13 3 8 63 46 17 42

9 Newton Spurs 27 11 6 10 60 55 5 39

10 Budleigh 27 11 4 12 49 65 -16 37

11 Tots&Darts 27 10 5 12 58 57 1 35

12 Appledore 27 9 3 15 41 46 -5 30

13 Uni Exeter 26 7 7 12 47 55 -8 28

14 Sidmouth 26 9 1 16 40 57 -17 28

15 ExeterCS 24 7 4 13 32 49 -17 25

16 OtterySM 28 1 2 25 23 91 -68 5

17 Axminster 28 1 1 26 28 114 -86 4

St.Austell 4 Bovey Tracey 0

Nancarrow

Body

Campbell

Douglas

No disrespect to Bovey, but today looked to be St.Austells most comfortable game of the season. St.Austell seem to have the confidence and belief back that has been lacking this season. Have Bovey lost players because they certainly gave St.Austell more of a run for their money on the away leg earlier this season?

Well Done Lilywhites, Good Luck at Cully next week.

Dartmouth 4 Falmouth 1.that has to be the suprise result of the day,anybody see the game ?

Not taking anything away from Dartmouth's win ( and well done to them) , but Falmouth's season does seem to be going into steep decline .

Would I be right in saying that it is a characteristic of all Alan Carey's sides that they finish seasons quite poorly ?

Not taking anything away from Dartmouth's win ( and well done to them) , but Falmouth's season does seem to be going into steep decline .

Would I be right in saying that it is a characteristic of all Alan Carey's sides that they finish seasons quite poorly ?

Hasn't he won league titles before though?

Nobody sent off although im not quite sure how with the number of petty bookings the referee was dishing out.it wasnt a 4-1 game but falmouth struggled throughout with the pace of dartmouths forwards and breaking midfielders and by the time falmouth started to get a stranglehold on the game it was already 4-0.believe falmouth were missing a few players but so were dartmouth and at this stage of the season its just something you have to deal with.

Dartmouth 4 Falmouth 1.that has to be the suprise result of the day,anybody see the game ?

I have just had the lineup phoned in to me- (Injuries and unavailabilities)

Ben Manley-Dave Rawlings-Chris Menhenick-Lee Rundle-Steve Winnan-Karl Turner-Dan Green-Harry Nodwell-Ross Pope_Dan Magee-Matt Drummond

one sub not known

Falmouth scorer Own goal No.5

Attendance 40

Witheridge 5-2 Penzance

Poor performance from Withy today and if they play like this next week at Bodmin the flood gates could open.

On today's performance Penzance were the worst side seen @ Edge Down Park this season.

It's not very often you see your team score 5 but still moan about the performance but today was one of those day's.

A MORE ACCURATE MATCH REPORT ref way of the park

IVYBRIDGE 0 PARKWAY 3

On a new pitch that is layed only 10 months ago the conditions were never going to be great however the game was rather flat as both teams did try to play football without iether side testing the keepers. 44mins first goal parkway hulme he got past the ivys right back went to cross the ball from the bye line and it was a deflected headed goal by richard westcott which left the keeper rather stranded 0.1 h/t 2nd half and second goal came from a high cross the ivys keeper reached up high and his arm was pulled back by lee doal as the keeper didnt gather it with both hands it fell to lee doal to touch it over the line 9/10 referees would have given the foul even the parkway bench admitted it was a foul.3rd goal came from a richards cross keeper parried it and hulme tapped in from 6 yards ivys came back into the game a little trying to play football but parkway had more experience to deal with them. lance bailys sending off was just unreal little [ andy parker 4ft 8in and 16 YEARS OF AGE } lance and andy tangled in a tackle the ball clearly went out of play as andy got up lance thrashed out raising a fisted swing forcing parker to the floor instant red yet another one .to say ivys only got 3 or 4 players at this level is not true 6 players missing today im sure if the players who were missing would have made a better game of it today whealdon mason zimmerman simmonds chitty middleton .iv no doubt parkway would have had a few out aswell .it was a nice sunny day with a crowd of around 120 OVERALL not a thriller parkway go home with 3 points

Great win for Torpoint today. Strong wind the length of the pitch and an AWFUL surface made for a scrappy game. Both teams to be fair tried to play football rather than resort to hoofing it.

Good technique on the volley from Dan Johnz put us 1 up, and 2nd hald Liam Thornton sealed the victory.

Camelford didn't create many chances and never tested our keeper really which I'm sure they'll be annoyed with because on that surface it was very much 'shoot on sight'.

Great win anyway and makes it 6 from 6 for Torpoint!

Ben Manley-Dave Rawlings-Chris Menhenick-Lee Rundle-Steve Winnan-Karl Turner-Dan Green-Harry Nodwell-Ross Pope_Dan Magee-Matt Drummond

one sub not known

Attendance 40

Heard we had a weak squad for various reasons.

one sub not known

Attendance 40

Heard we had a very weak squad for various reasons.

I heard you were outplayed and they were the better team, is that what you meant! Most teams are in the same boat with injuries, suspensions etc, just admit the other team played better.

I heard you were outplayed and they were the better team, is that what you meant! Most teams are in the same boat with injuries, suspensions etc, just admit the other team played better.

Well I'd guess they almost certainly did play better than Town given the score but I can't comment on the match because I wasn't there. I haven't read a report; nor have I talked to anyone who saw the game. Try and think before coming out with nonsense like that.

A MORE ACCURATE MATCH REPORT ref way of the park

IVYBRIDGE 0 PARKWAY 3

On a new pitch that is layed only 10 months ago the conditions were never going to be great however the game was rather flat as both teams did try to play football without iether side testing the keepers. 44mins first goal parkway hulme he got past the ivys right back went to cross the ball from the bye line and it was a deflected headed goal by richard westcott which left the keeper rather stranded 0.1 h/t 2nd half and second goal came from a high cross the ivys keeper reached up high and his arm was pulled back by lee doal as the keeper didnt gather it with both hands it fell to lee doal to touch it over the line 9/10 referees would have given the foul even the parkway bench admitted it was a foul.3rd goal came from a richards cross keeper parried it and hulme tapped in from 6 yards ivys came back into the game a little trying to play football but parkway had more experience to deal with them. lance bailys sending off was just unreal little [ andy parker 4ft 8in and 16 YEARS OF AGE } lance and andy tangled in a tackle the ball clearly went out of play as andy got up lance thrashed out raising a fisted swing forcing parker to the floor instant red yet another one .to say ivys only got 3 or 4 players at this level is not true 6 players missing today im sure if the players who were missing would have made a better game of it today whealdon mason zimmerman simmonds chitty middleton .iv no doubt parkway would have had a few out aswell .it was a nice sunny day with a crowd of around 120 OVERALL not a thriller parkway go home with 3 points

I think you're pretty much agreeing with what I said Ricky . I will defer to you on the opening goal , from where I was standing I did not see the deflection, Lee Doel's goal was not a foul though . Why? Because the referee and his two officials did not call it as a foul .You also agree with me on the three or four players that looked of SWPL standard ( Hanrahan,Sutton,Scraggs and the young lad who came on to play wide left look like very good players in the making) , I did not add on the six players that you listed as they did not play today ( I could only rate what I saw,although judging by the amount of injuries and suspensions that messrs Chitty and Mason rack up , you might not see much of them either). My post did credit Ivybridge with working hard to the end and still trying to play football ( the grass on the stand did need a mow though and there were bare patches in the middle. I do recognise though that Ivybridges general facilities are already vastly superior to several clubs in the league .Bodmin Town included)and also that Parkway won out through greater strength and experience.

The sending off is also something we share common ground on .

one sub not known

Attendance 40

Heard we had a very weak squad for various reasons.

Did I score a own goal did I :S

Well I'd guess they almost certainly did play better than Town given the score but I can't comment on the match because I wasn't there. I haven't read a report; nor have I talked to anyone who saw the game. Try and think before coming out with like that.

And ur first post wasn't!

What a great run of results for torpoint. It seems to have picked up since a few of the trouble making 'supporters' have stayed away. Well done Ricky, Paul and all the players, keep it going lads

Obviously still some trouble makers there blaming supporters (biting the hand that feeds)is not a good idea they have no control over the ball and put cash into the club guess some things will never change there unfortunately.great that they are doing well will agree with that.

Nope not me been round a few local clubs now no evidence of bitterness on my part but by your comment earlier your looking at damaging your club more.its down to you my hands are well clean carry on driving them into the ground the supporters will love you for what your saying.never known a club like it shame really but not my problem.

Well I'd guess they almost certainly did play better than Town given the score but I can't comment on the match because I wasn't there. I haven't read a report; nor have I talked to anyone who saw the game. Try and think before coming out with ***** like that.

My first post wasn't what? Try and make sense man.

I don't recall you being mentioned in the post. You've taken it upon yourself to be in that bracket

I wasn't mentioned but felt I should comment as your causing your club harm by insulting the supporters (whoever they are) yet you made comment to doing well now certain "supporters" have gone and there you are doing just what you accused them of doing and behavior like that is the reason I keep away do your club a favor and walk away with the other "idiots" you mention

I haven't actually mentioned anyone. In fact I would say that there is no one left to mention, the only people there now are those who genuinely care for the club and any issues they may have are kept in house and sorted out in the correct manner. A very happy camp now, win lose or draw everyone is in it together

I haven't actually mentioned anyone. In fact I would say that there is no one left to mention, the only people there now are those who genuinely care for the club and any issues they may have are kept in house and sorted out in the correct manner. A very happy camp now, win lose or draw everyone is in it together

That's great always was a clicky club guess your club doesn't need supporters and their cash.only football club I know who puts supporters last.im glad they are doing well and all the problems are sorted but still can't see how blaming your "idiot supporters" has helped your team I can see people returning from injury can though,lets hope you keep enough supporters to pay the wage bill next season. i still wish them luck though.

Well I'd guess they almost certainly did play better than Town given the score but I can't comment on the match because I wasn't there. I haven't read a report; nor have I talked to anyone who saw the game. Try and think before coming out with ***** like that.

My first post wasn't what? Try and make sense man.

Even you could work that out!

Just because someone disagrees with what your opinion is doesnt mean they are talking s***!

Proper bitch fest on here.

Yea some even have handbags

what exactly are your gripes with torpoint slicedbread???

Who said I had a gripe with torpoint? Read the posts man,was defending supporters being accused of being troublemakers no need for it unless your a trouble maker.i walked away and have said no more yet still bitching other supporters continue. If you had read the post you will see for yourself I wish the club well but I won't be part of a club that has so called supporters hunting people down especially when I live in torpoint myself.i enjoy footy elsewhere now.no gripe just think its unfair digging at supporters that help the club,they want the cash but not their opinion.

If I was u lot I'd let it go now just be glad he don't watch you no more clubs don't need supporters like him

"Like him"lmao what who spends their money to help the club and the only gripe I made it took 2 months for the rest of you to admit it was true.i haven't commented for a while but because your on a run of wins which is great there was no need to insult some supporters.believe me I'm glad I'm out of there and your happy I'm gone then why is there comments putting down supporters ? It didn't come from me so shows you still got your problems.

You live in your own little world slicedbread. No one has agreed with you, no one has slagged off the genuine supporters. You actually took it upon yourself to be included in the trouble maker. Just answer this 1 question, If you genuinely had the clubs best interest at heart, why did you slag them off on a public forum and not speak to the people at the club who could have done something about it?

You live in your own little world slicedbread. No one has agreed with you, no one has slagged off the genuine supporters. You actually took it upon yourself to be included in the trouble maker. Just answer this 1 question, If you genuinely had the clubs best interest at heart, why did you slag them off on a public forum and not speak to the people at the club who could have done something about it?

I said we seemed weak and needed some stability this was agreed a month or so I also mentioned about a managers coming in for stability as current ones wernt interested in staying at the time it was my opinion but then only when everyone else says it does it count.read the forums many people talking about their clubs struggling and slating players that have left.like I said glad I'm out of it and glad club is on a good run shame about the rest though time to move on I have.I only mentioned on your comment as you were slating some supporters as troublemakers and it's not rite you can call me what you like it didn't hit a nerve, other than you sounding hypercritical I wouldn't of said anything and won't mention anything else not worth my time.