Cornwall Football Forum

IVYBRIDGE TOWN 1 ROYAL MARINES 0

Watched a very young Ivybridge team beat an aggressive Marine side tonight, A game full of effort but lacking in quality. To be honest , Ivybridge should have won 4 or 5 nil , Several clear cut chances were missed by the 2 big lads up front . This was probably one of the poorest games I have seen this season ( and I have seen a few stinkers ). The ref and one of his linesman were awful tonight giving some very strange decisions. I can accept that they will get it wrong from time to time , but the level of consistantcy was poor.

At the end of the day Ivybridge deserved the 3 points and now move above Blazey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again a good effort from a youthful team

Did you expect a thriller bald one ? the game was spoit with some strange decisions which didnt allow the game to flow again your report is short and sharp with lots of negatives .. i would reall love to meet you . have you ever played football and of what standard and have you ever managed players your answer is ?? well let me tell you something pall your a parkway supporter who has been there 2 seasons you think you know it all and truth is you dont. you sit on here waiting for bites to chip away at .THE GAME was a hard thaught one marines are strong and physical ivys got there in the end 4 chances 1st half and 4 or 5 second half 2 off the line and 1 off the bar 1.0 not a great scoreline but 3 points didnt your team only beat them 1.0 with all your stars .

Tricky , yes my report was short but accurate. Not sure why you would really love to meet me though , this is a football forum not a dating site. I have played / followed football for 30 years and say it how it is. If you ever read my match reports on Parkway they would be no different if we were poor also. I truly feel the game lacked quality but as I stated there was a lot of effort. Your team could have won by 4 or 5 goals to nil and were in the end worthy winners. It was good to see young talent being processed at this level.

Where do you see lots of negatives in my report ?????? I also stated about the poor ref and linesman. You are also correct my team ( with all it's stars ) did only beat the Marines 1 - 0 , and I did state we were poor and to be fair the Marines deserved a draw !

I suggest you read my report again and you will see it was not as negative as you first thought !

Once again really interested why you want to meet me ? Please explain this comment.

I am not only a Parkway supporter , I have on several occassions this season watched Tavistock ,Elburton , Saltash .Ivybridge and Liskeard when they were not playing Parkway.

I was actually supporting your team last night , I won't bother next time.

Tricky , yes my report was short but accurate. Not sure why you would really love to meet me though , this is a football forum not a dating site. I have played / followed football for 30 years and say it how it is. If you ever read my match reports on Parkway they would be no different if we were poor also. I truly feel the game lacked quality but as I stated there was a lot of effort. Your team could have won by 4 or 5 goals to nil and were in the end worthy winners. It was good to see young talent being processed at this level.

Where do you see lots of negatives in my report ?????? I also stated about the poor ref and linesman. You are also correct my team ( with all it's stars ) did only beat the Marines 1 - 0 , and I did state we were poor and to be fair the Marines deserved a draw !

I suggest you read my report again and you will see it was not as negative as you first thought !

Once again really interested why you want to meet me ? Please explain this comment.

I am not only a Parkway supporter , I have on several occassions this season watched Tavistock ,Elburton , Saltash .Ivybridge and Liskeard when they were not playing Parkway.

I was actually supporting your team last night , I won't bother next time.

It must be your charm working again bold one lol .I had people wanting to meet me even went out of their way to ask everyone at a game to see if I was there or if they knew of me all because I said we need some more talent which recently they started to admit themselves.an opinion is neither rite or wrong it is one persons view to something.i can arrange some nice pastries and candles if you go ahead with your date though lmao.

From what I can read, The bold one has flattered marines with his report tonight.. People come on here just looking for arguments nowadays.. And that comment has proved it for me.

Keep it up The Bold One and plaese..tell me how your pasty was?!

Blakey7 , I did not have one !!!!!!! My sidekick Way of The Park had one last Saturday and said "Pastry good , nicely spiced , meat a bit gristly but not a contender".

Blakey7 / Slicedbread , thanks for your support.

Did you expect a thriller bald one ? the game was spoit with some strange decisions which didnt allow the game to flow again your report is short and sharp with lots of negatives .. i would reall love to meet you . have you ever played football and of what standard and have you ever managed players your answer is ?? well let me tell you something pall your a parkway supporter who has been there 2 seasons you think you know it all and truth is you dont. you sit on here waiting for bites to chip away at .THE GAME was a hard thaught one marines are strong and physical ivys got there in the end 4 chances 1st half and 4 or 5 second half 2 off the line and 1 off the bar 1.0 not a great scoreline but 3 points didnt your team only beat them 1.0 with all your stars .

Trcky , I have an FA COACHING BADGE.