Cornwall Football Forum

Plymstock united

Plymstock a great family club with a great youth set up and great people involved with it, my lad started their under Joe Scott who is a top bloke, so if i got offerd the job it would be hard to turn down. But thay have got a good manager on board and like i said before i am loving the job i have up MAP so it wouldnt happen,Why is it always my name with Dane Bunny? we are different managers completely. hope iv answerd that question.

Dave Pook has done a great job at Plymstock since taking over, they have had a great run of results and become hard to beat. Why would he be replaced with the likes of Bunney? He would find it hard to get a job in the local market, let alone in local football. Joey Scotts tried and always failed, so hes best off sticking to pulling pints in the clubhouse, and as for poor old Ravo, hes linked to every job there is. Dave pook is one of the best football coaches in this city, where players actually attend training and learn things. Plymstock need to appreciate what a good manager they have there and match his ambition, or i feel they will lose his services.