Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall senior cup final

Junior Final - Saltash Utd v Illogan RBL 2.00pm

Senior Final - Saltash Utd v Bodmin Town 4.30pm

Mount Wise Stadium, Newquay TR7 2BU. There is NO PARKING for supporters at the ground on the day, reserved for CCFA, Officials and players. Please use either Tregunnel or Mount Wise Pay & Display car parks, both less than 5mins walk from the ground.

Junior Final - Saltash Utd v Illogan RBL 2.00pm

Senior Final - Saltash Utd v Bodmin Town 4.30pm

Mount Wise Stadium, Newquay TR7 2BU. There is NO PARKING for supporters at the ground on the day, reserved for CCFA, Officials and players. Please use either Tregunnel or Mount Wise Pay & Display car parks, both less than 5mins walk from the ground.

Bit harsh.

Free parking can be found in the Mayfield estate 5 mins walk away. Some in Newquay won't thank me for posting that on here!

But make sure that you have an alternative plan to get home.

I'm surprised the little sods on Mayfield haven't cottoned on they can do what the Scouse kids do and charge to "look after yer car Mister".

You can't expect the CCFA to pay for parking . Lol Be really interesting to no what the winners will get, as for last years money for first and second was an absolute joke.

I would've thought it was more about the prestige and honour of winning rather than the money?