Cornwall Football Forum

Hoops' day job

I just thought that some of you Newquay fans in particular, and supporters of Cornish Soccer in the round, might be interested in a video I showed at the Burrell Theatre last night. It was the 6th annual Truro School football club dinner, where we celebrated our most successful football season to date. There are 28 goals to savour - including one from the maestro himself - as well as a testimonial from Truro City captain Jake Ash.

Homework question: in which English football stadium would you hear the music used in the montage every game, just before the players enter the pitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oUXcgNl_Go&list=UUMwxeVj7lTAojTM6o_zbwWg&index=1&feature=plcp

I just thought that some of you Newquay fans in particular, and supporters of Cornish Soccer in the round, might be interested in a video I showed at the Burrell Theatre last night. It was the 6th annual Truro School football club dinner, where we celebrated our most successful football season to date. There are 28 goals to savour - including one from the maestro himself - as well as a testimonial from Truro City captain Jake Ash.

Homework question: in which English football stadium would you hear the music used in the montage every game, just before the players enter the pitch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oUXcgNl_Go&list=UUMwxeVj7lTAojTM6o_zbwWg&index=1&feature=plcp

Some really good goals from the lads at Truro School Hoops!

The Music is played at Chelsea's ground Stamford Bridge before the game. It's "Kashmir" by Led Zep from the album Physical Grafitti!!

Who is playing this instrumental version?

B) :clapper:

Well, I didn't know about the Led Zep connection but this classical piece is by Escala and it is played at every home game at Upton Park before the players go onto the pitch and the "I'm forever blowing bubbles song come on." I heard it at half term one Tuesday evening in February of this year when I saw the Saints muster a draw there - one of many this season. I was gripped by the music and had to get in touch with West Ham United to get the names of the two tracks. Low and behold, when I was editing, my wife picked up the music straightaway, confirmed to me what it was called and filled me in on the background.