Cornwall Football Forum

Andy parry steps down as penryn manager

Confirmation received from Andy that he has stood down. After 11 years of being a manager, can't say I blame him too much! :ninja:

I appears Andy made his SWL debut in Nov.1984 for Falmouth v Bodmin (6-0) when Manager Dave Wadd brought him from the Reserves and came on as substitute.

Making 7 appearances from that season has he been at Penryn ever since?

Absolutely gutted when I heard this news!! I think the club was moving forward fantastically On the pitch being run the way senior teams should be this culminated in the Charity cup arriving at the club and the best league position ever achieved in the swpl!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Andy for his hard work over the years at Penryn having played with him and for him over a number of years and having the pleasure of being his reserve team manager this year it's been fantastic and just an awful shame it had to end to quickly!!!Top bloke real football man will be greatly missed don't stay away to long mate!!!

Also big mention to ALan Rundle the mans a football maniac lets hope he stays involved within the club in some shape or form!

Regards

Winno

Thought Winno would have put himself forward, all he would have had to do was work on getting Alan Rundle to stay and they would probably do well.Winno attracting the players and Alan on discipline on and off the pitch.Lets face it although Andy has done a teriffic job Alan has had alot of input into the team and has done equally well.