Cornwall Football Forum

AFC St Austell New Manager

I "had" Big Jimmy H aka The Cat, aka AFC St Austell Chair in my office last week... he is only working hard to name the right man, its bizarre to think that the new manager has been named without Jimmy H finding out.

Perhaps he fell down the 18th hole on Friday.

Best of luck to the Lilywhites on naming the new man when they find him/announce him.

I "had" Big Jimmy H aka The Cat, aka AFC St Austell Chair in my office last week... he is only working hard to name the right man, its bizarre to think that the new manager has been named without Jimmy H finding out.

Perhaps he fell down the 18th hole on Friday.

Best of luck to the Lilywhites on naming the new man when they find him/announce him.

The wonderful Mr H did not fall down the 18th hole but tried his best in the 19th!

I echo your comments however that he, Coops etc seem to be working very hard to get things right for next season.

Whilst posting i'd like to thank all those who made the golf day a great success again with particular thanks to the 2nd team boys and numerous sponsors.

Personally, for me, i would say as long as the right applicant has the required knowledge of the club, the league and the environment, then the managerial experience will follow. Theres enough people in a club of St Austells size to assist even the most novice of a manager... even Leaner could do it!

Dan Nancarrow is someone who has become psynomonous (spelling?!) with the club in the past couple of years, so someone of that passion for the club is a bonus.

Personally, for me, i would say as long as the right applicant has the required knowledge of the club, the league and the environment, then the managerial experience will follow. Theres enough people in a club of St Austells size to assist even the most novice of a manager... even Leaner could do it!

Dan Nancarrow is someone who has become psynomonous (spelling?!) with the club in the past couple of years, so someone of that passion for the club is a bonus.

It's synonymous....but I had to check I have to admit!

This forum is going up-market and about time too...Oscar Wilde was quoted a day or two ago :D

im sure that whoever gets the job will continue to take the club forward.i had the pleasure of playing up there a couple times last season and i must say the club is def heading the right way.long may it continue and good luck for the coming season to both teams.