Cornwall Football Forum

Cullompton confirm new manager

This is boring reading Dane Bunny's name getting battered on here. Yes he prob made mistakes in the past but give the bloke a chance, Cullumpton have! Everyone makes mistakes and it just so happens Danes was publicised more then most particularly on this forum. He is now stepping into the Prem with a good club with good facilities ect. Let him be judged on what he does next not re-acquaint with the past every time his name is mentioned! Sounding more like Liverpool Supporters living off past glories....thats coming from a Liverpool fan!

Give the bloke a chance and lets see what happens

Millbrook were half way up the league when the club announced they were withdrawing, a mass exidous of players followed and Bunney if i remember correctly was widley commended for ensuring millbrooks fixtures were completed,

And i dont know how you can blame dane for ottery pulling out. He hasn't been there for over a year now.

As Mr unorthodox says, dane made some mistakes when he first became a manager by running his mouth publicly but 4 years on im sure has learnt lessons, He is a young manager who wears his heart on his sleave, its a shame people on here cant let it go. As an ex player of Danes id like to publicly place on record my good wishes to him, Im sure he will do a good job,

it seems local football is catching up with the worlds finances. lots of clubs now unable to waste money on average players.

lots of managerial positions became available, so rightly so, cully have gone for someone who is young and ambitious.

dane has served a mini apprenticeship with millbrook and ottery, taking on jobs nobody really wanted, so now deserves a crack at the premier league.

• 3 weeks later...