Cornwall Football Forum

GOOD LUCK GRAHAM KIRKUP

• 4 weeks later...

Graham Kirkup will be a welcome sight at Erme Valley, and i am sure his knowledge and energy will push Ivybridge forward along with the efforts of local hero Nickey Marker,, I know changes were wanted as far back as 3 months from the end of the season, however they have got their man in the end to go with the new pitch that is now in place

Steve Sutton played a few games for Ivbybridge seniors last season and also played Sundays for Ivy u18's. I think he also signed for Tiverton ? Tricky why are you asking that sort of question when you know the answer ? You spent most of the season in the Ivybridge dugout ? :SM_carton: lol.

Good lad that steve Sutton,, he has pace to burn and with all the young lads having got a season under their belts they will be better for it,, their is an air of optimism around the club now that they have got to ex pros in charge that the players want to play for and learn from,,,,,,,

Just hope we can keep hold of our young goal keeper,, with all the teams trying to tempt him away, but he has been re-assured with the new management team in place

Unfortunately mistakes by keepers normally cost goals, if he is to make it at this level, he will need to stop making those errors and work on his kicking from the ground for distance and accuracy.

Best of luck for the season 2012/13.

last season there was no pitch no stand no lights when players arrived for pre-season thats all in place now . im sure players will be sniffing around now with a new man in charge and a chairman whoes going to invest im sure they will put together a better team . PLAYERS they all come running back when theres a few quid tut tut .some great people up there behind the scenes paul cox steve cox garth goodwin pete kingwell they deserve some good fortune up there good luck to them .

Ivybridge seem to have signed some very good attacking players but have they brought any defenders in as this seemed to be a big problem for them last year.who is josh norrie?you seem to have mentioned him two or 3 times retired but i havent seen or heard anything about him from elsewhere.

Need Defenders thats for sure, Kirky is working on bringing in one or two just have to wait and see, players hangin out for what they think is the best deal money wise, Josh Norrie good young little midfielder, dosn`t know if he wants to stay or play with his brother and mates at Buckfastleigh