Cornwall Football Forum

AFC St Austell Official Statement

AFC St Austell are pleased to annouce that we have appointed Dan Nancarrow as our new manager and Kelvin Hunkin as assistant manager with Phil Dingle also coming on board in a coaching roll.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish the three of them all the very best and myself and the rest of the committee at Poltair Park look forward to working with them.

James Hutchings (Chairman)

AFC St Austell are pleased to annouce that we have appointed Dan Nancarrow as our new manager and Kelvin Hunkin as assistant manager with Phil Dingle also coming on board in a coaching roll.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish the three of them all the very best and myself and the rest of the committee at Poltair Park look forward to working with them.

congrats to Nanks .Already wise enough to surround himself with good people. good luck for the new season.

I wasn't aware of any arguments? I simply voiced what I had heard, which turned out to be the truth. You're the one who got all tricky. I wasn't out to lure you into anything. Had I made something up that would be me trying to get you to bite. But good luck for the season anyway, hard working people deserve a bit of success

• 2 weeks later...

Am i correct in saying that its now Phil Dingle MBE