Cornwall Football Forum

Any News On who will be Penzance new boss?

Guest Monty

Guest Monty

Unless ive missed a article on this forum, Does anybody know who his or will be the new manager of Penzance for the forthcoming season.

I have a fantastic source down Penzance who has told me Wayne Quinn is going to be the new Penzance Manager. He is going to bringing with him alot of Falmouth Town players, however, the budget has decreased significantly and players with be paid alot less than last season. A last chance for glory for quite a few of them!

Penzance will be the team to watch next season,

I have a fantastic source down Penzance who has told me Wayne Quinn is going to be the new Penzance Manager. He is going to bringing with him alot of Falmouth Town players, however, the budget has decreased significantly and players with be paid alot less than last season. A last chance for glory for quite a few of them!

Penzance will be the team to watch next season,

Not them

We might be having an old lady called Doris in charge.

She is 98 years old and quite sprightly for her age.

We were discussing our manager situation several weeks ago and mentioned a few names and after one name was mentioned,as a joke, I said my granny could do better than that.

So Gran polish your old Zimmer frame, put your teeth in, best wig on, and we'll see you at training next week!

Guest Monty

I believe from a good source that Wayne is helping Alan At Falmouth and that the original response to my question was a complete wind up. All i did was ask a question and then you get all this bollocks in Reply, No insult to penzance was ever intended and im sure the decision and outcome will be made shortly as remarked by Mr Mead. Sorry for asking the question in the first place.