Cornwall Football Forum

Hayle Football Club

Shaun Barber has decided to step dawn as Chair of the club and will not be standing for re-election at the AGM. All at Hayle FC would like to thank Shaun for his efforts whilst in charge from re-building the changing rooms after the arson attack, to his support at away fixtures, and his work behind the bar on match days. We wish him well in his future endeavours.

shaun will be missed he has helped with the rebuild of the changing rooms and putting the club on an even keel in difficult finacial times for everyone , i dont think people realise what he has put into the club withhis time and effort ,and i for one will miss his imput and all the best for the future to him

HAYLE AGM 7.30 AT CLUB THIS WED can all players and club members attend please ,if you dont attend please dont moan that the club does not listen to anyones concerns

and apparently he's not the only one whos left, first team lino, stevie ruff, along with 'his team' (meant to be hayle boys) going to marazion to play in league 6! No i dont understand that either, perhaps the views better, maybe they feel the grounds better too!!!, and the changing rooms, clubhouse,easy to get to for those that dont drive etc etc. The list goes on