Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey FC - VERY QUIET

I am slightly confused!!

Why has there been no news for St Blazey on transfer targets etc.

Perhaps there isnt any news... That would be a good answer!!

However it will be interesting to no if Bobby has managed to keep any players from last seasons sqaud (players that kept them up in the end) after some elaborate dealings in the transfer market.

I wonder if Bobby managed to spend all of the 2012/13 budget just trying to keep them up.

If there is no money and no interest from local players, then I can only think that St Blazey will be whipping boys again.

Come on St Blazey give the fans some deserved good news, surley you cant start the season again in turmoil.

Danny Bance is not the answer either !!!!

I think that's a bit of an unfair post. Maybe there going about there business quietly, then there is no over hype for this coming season. Let's face it, it can't be any worse than last season. As for Danny Bance is he going to be playing ?. Sources tell me he is in more of a management roll. Training, signings etc... After all hasn't he been injured for some time

I agree the posting is very unfair. Perhaps Our Time Now can tell us about new signings or transfer targets at Bodmin, St. Austell, Falmouth and most other SWPL sides as I don't think any of these have been mentioned on this forum either. Also Truro has been very quiet on signings.

To find out some news about St. Blazey signings read the St.Austell Voice back page today!

Don't worry about St. Blazey, Our Time Now. They will be OK.

According to the St Austell Voice, St Blazey have signed Plymouth Parkway Centrehalf Dan Evans. Fullback Jason King from Liskeard and Ryan Yeoman, previously of Barnstable. They've lost Shane White to Torpoint, Tom Blackler and Ashley Piggott to Newquay. Strikers Seb Broomfield and Lewis Coombes have decided to stay at Blaise Park..........