Cornwall Football Forum

Today's PSF

Dobwalls 4 (Joe Knight, Steve Tapper & Martin Hake 2) Plymouth Parkway (1st team) 1 (Berry)

Yes you read it right . . . . . Guess this will be the result of the day !!

Everything that was wrong last week against Torpoint 2nd team was right today. Questions asked of the players after last week and some soul searching last few days, but they pulled together and gave a great account of themselves today and did everything that we asked of them.

Thanks to Wayne & Pottsy for bringing their team of superstars down to little of Dobwalls for this pre-season friendly.

Best of luck to them for the rest of the season - I'm sure this was just a blip.

Blakey

St Dennis 1st 0-1 Troon 1st

With both teama missing a few regulars troon still managed to pull off a fantastic result. A good evenly contested game st Dennis will do well this season and we wish them all the best for the forth coming season.

Wouldnt really call it St Dennis 1st, only 4 1st teamers in the side today, 9 missing, the rest a mixture of 2nd team bar staff 1st team coach etc, lol but was a even game really, Troon keeper having a stormer, Troon bringing a bus down so a good atmosphere, with a bit of banter, good luck to Troon for the coming season :-)

St Dennis 1st 0-1 Troon 1st

With both teama missing a few regulars troon still managed to pull off a fantastic result. A good evenly contested game st Dennis will do well this season and we wish them all the best for the forth coming season.

Wouldnt really call it St Dennis 1st, only 4 1st teamers in the side today, 9 missing, the rest a mixture of 2nd team bar staff 1st team coach etc, lol but was a even game really, Troon keeper having a stormer, Troon bringing a bus down so a good atmosphere, with a bit of banter, good luck to Troon for the coming season :-)

Knew this was coming....Troon also had loads out,we beat what you put infront of us,which is what you have to do,we deserved the win,it's always tough losing to teams below you looe we did last week v threemilestone but you can't use excuses during the season about players on holiday etc so why now....??i didn't last week and today we turned you over because we were better than you,good competitive game with tackles and scraps flying in!!! Lol all the best

I wasn't disputing that at all and yes Troon played well and did deserve it, was just stating it wasn't our 1st team lol wasn't making an excuse, and throughout the season I very much doubt there will be a game were we will have that many unavailable, 1 or 2 yea but not 9 lol,

Cammelford 1st team were in the same situation the other week wen we beat them 3-2 the also had 9 missing, but hey it's just a friendly, a chance for fitness, good luck for the season

I wasn't disputing that at all and yes Troon played well and did deserve it, was just stating it wasn't our 1st team lol wasn't making an excuse, and throughout the season I very much doubt there will be a game were we will have that many unavailable, 1 or 2 yea but not 9 lol,

Cammelford 1st team were in the same situation the other week wen we beat them 3-2 the also had 9 missing, but hey it's just a friendly, a chance for fitness, good luck for the season

Yeah i agree you had players away,as did we,we can all make excuses for each a and every game throughout the season but the fact is what we had was better than you?troons team will be different come the start of the season,but we adapt and know this and know this and make no excuses for it.....

Dobwalls 4 (Joe Knight, Steve Tapper & Martin Hake 2) Plymouth Parkway (1st team) 1 (Berry)

Yes you read it right . . . . . Guess this will be the result of the day !!

Everything that was wrong last week against Torpoint 2nd team was right today. Questions asked of the players after last week and some soul searching last few days, but they pulled together and gave a great account of themselves today and did everything that we asked of them.

Thanks to Wayne & Pottsy for bringing their team of superstars down to little of Dobwalls for this pre-season friendly.

Best of luck to them for the rest of the season - I'm sure this was just a blip.

Blakey

Newquay AFC Reserves 0 v 1 St Agnes

Godolphin 4 v 3 Wadebridge Town

Newquay win the Brian Biggin Memorial Trophy on Goal Difference - Well done to all who took part over the last few weeks, the supporters who watched all the games and the organisers. I'm sure a healthy amount of money has been raised for the various Charities.