Cornwall Football Forum

Foxhole 0 Perranwell 4

Foxhole 0 Perranwell 4

Tuesday 14th August 2012

Foxhole were again soundly beaten in the heavy Goverseth rain. Quick's free-kick from inside his own half eluded everybody to find the far corner for the twentieth-minute opener, immediately followed by Paddock's penalty once Heap had used his hands on the line. The Foxes were again unable to trouble Mitchell after the break, conceding further goals, again in rapid succession, to Rose's clever chip and Paddock's opportunist finish, before the game was brought to a premature conclusion once the thick fog had arrived.

Foxhole (4-4-2): Elliot Turner; Dean Boyle, Ben Thomas, Daniel Allen, Steve Heap; Ben Bowles, Damian Boyle, Aydan Rundle, Chris Kellow; Chris Dingle, Jamie Robinson. Subs: Matt May, Dean Robinson, Lee Hazeldine.

Perranwell (4-4-2): Ben Mitchell; Dan Quick, Matt Lane, Dean Southworth, Dan Standen; Chris Madeley, Luke Brabyn, Matt Rose, James Rowberry; Steve Way, Liam Paddock. Subs: Nigel Brabyn, Jimmy Thompson, Tim Senior.

Referee: Mr Tony Allen (Bodmin).

Cheers Monty. Long way to go yet mate, I only took the warm up and played 30 seconds at end of the game as I am signed on for both teams so didn't expect anyone to foul me! After the tackle and the operation the surgeon said I will be back in 6 months maximum. However the ligaments have healed and screws have settled into leg but when in cast for so long my quad wasted away and I forgot how to walk. Had to be taught to walk and this has caused my knee to be dislocated and now bones are permanently rubbing against each other so arthritis is almost a certainty added to that the chronic patella tendonitis and the repaired cruciate, medial and lateral ligaments. So 10 months later I'm still a long way off playing again. However still doing rehab on it every day and praying that I will one day be able to pass the ball to the opposition (which I did on Tues night) and put in a few miss timed challenges.

Would give anything to play one more season. Hope you are well mate and hope to receive a card from you sometime this season.

Foxhole 0 Perranwell 4

Tuesday 14th August 2012

Foxhole were again soundly beaten in the heavy Goverseth rain. Quick's free-kick from inside his own half eluded everybody to find the far corner for the twentieth-minute opener, immediately followed by Paddock's penalty once Heap had used his hands on the line. The Foxes were again unable to trouble Mitchell after the break, conceding further goals, again in rapid succession, to Rose's clever chip and Paddock's opportunist finish, before the game was brought to a premature conclusion once the thick fog had arrived.

Foxhole (4-4-2): Elliot Turner; Dean Boyle, Ben Thomas, Daniel Allen, Steve Heap; Ben Bowles, Damian Boyle, Aydan Rundle, Chris Kellow; Chris Dingle, Jamie Robinson. Subs: Matt May, Dean Robinson, Lee Hazeldine.

Perranwell (4-4-2): Ben Mitchell; Dan Quick, Matt Lane, Dean Southworth, Dan Standen; Chris Madeley, Luke Brabyn, Matt Rose, James Rowberry; Steve Way, Liam Paddock. Subs: Nigel Brabyn, Jimmy Thompson, Tim Senior.

Referee: Mr Tony Allen (Bodmin).

Dean Boyle & Damian Boyle surely they aren't going to play in the Peninsula league