Cornwall Football Forum

COMMENTS FROM THE DUG OUT.

Please share any comments from the dug out , be them funny , non-constructive or even abusive.

I will start it off :

At last nights game - Parkway v Tavistock , after some poor attempts to clear the ball from the Parkway goal mouth , the shout from the Parkway bench was :

" Defend Properly "

Class ........... :yahoo:

What about comments from referee`s we do have a sense of humour, I will start the ball rolling so to speak, player running through the centre circle get`s caught with a late tackle but his team retain good advantage so I play on, as I run by the player who was fouled he shouts " Jesus referee" I look down at him and reply " sorry son he couldn`t make it today you will have to put up with me"..

Guest Carl.P

(In a SWL game a few years ago) After the referee had given a penalty against his team for handball, the manager leapt from the dugout and screamed, "for f*#k sake ref you can't give handball for that, he can't help it, can't you see he f*#king well runs like that".

At last nights game - Parkway v Saltash.

Parkway took the lead and a shout from the bench was " that's come because we're tighter ".

From the Saltash bench - " Get in behind him " ...........

I have got to start taking a note pad and pen to the games , there were more but I can not rememebr them.