16 Cullompton 5 1 0 4 2 14 -12 3

17 Torpoint 4 0 2 2 3 7 -4 2

18 Ivybridge 3 0 0 3 2 9 -7 0

19 Penzance 4 0 0 4 0 32 -32 0

---------------------------------------------------------------

25/08/2012 Bovey 2 - 0 Camelford

25/08/2012 Launceston 8 - 0 Penzance

25/08/2012 Newquay 3 - 3 Witheridge

St Austell v Liverton (abandoned 13 minutes at 0-0)

25/08/2012 Saltash 1 - 2 St Blazey

25/08/2012 Tavistock 2 - 0 Torpoint

CSWPL DIVISION ONE WEST SAT AUG 25

# Team Pl Wo Dr Lo Gf Ga Dif Pts

1 Helston 3 3 0 0 20 2 18 9

2 Godolphin 3 3 0 0 10 3 7 9

3 Dobwalls 2 2 0 0 9 6 3 6

4 Hayle 3 2 0 1 5 2 3 6

5 Penryn 3 1 1 1 6 5 1 4

6 Perranporth 2 1 0 1 6 3 3 3

7 St Dennis 1 1 0 0 3 2 1 3

8 Callington 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3

9 Sticker 3 1 0 2 5 8 -3 3

10 Porthleven 2 1 0 1 1 5 -4 3

11 Mousehole 3 1 0 2 4 10 -6 3

12 VospersOV 3 0 1 2 2 4 -2 1

13 Wadebridge 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

14 Truro City 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0

15 Holsworthy 2 0 0 2 3 6 -3 0

16 Foxhole 3 0 0 3 4 21 -17 0

25/08/2012 Godolphin 5 - 0 Porthleven

25/08/2012 Helston 2 - 1 Callington

25/08/2012 Holsworthy 0-2 Hayle

25/08/2012 Mousehole 3 - 1 Foxhole

25/08/2012 Penryn 2 - 2 VospersOV

St Dennis v Perranporth - postponed

25/08/2012 Sticker 2 - 1 Truro City

Wadebridge v Dobwalls postponed

CSWPL DIVISION ONE EAST SAT AUG 25

# Team Pl Wo Dr Lo Gf Ga Dif Pts

1 Tots&Darts 3 2 1 0 10 4 6 7

2 Budleigh 3 2 1 0 5 3 2 7

3 Okehampton 3 2 0 1 10 6 4 6

4 NewtonSpurs 3 2 0 1 5 3 2 6

5 Teignmouth 3 2 0 1 5 4 1 6

6 Axminster 2 1 1 0 5 1 4 4

7 Exmouth 2 1 1 0 4 2 2 4

8 StokeG 2 1 0 1 7 2 5 3

9 Galmpton 2 1 0 1 2 3 -1 3

10 Alphington 2 1 0 1 2 4 -2 3

11 ExeterCS 3 1 0 2 5 11 -6 3

12 Plymstock 2 0 1 1 2 3 -1 1

13 University 2 0 1 1 3 7 -4 1

14 Crediton 1 0 0 1 2 4 -2 0

15 Appledore 2 0 0 2 0 2 -2 0

16 Sidmouth 3 0 0 3 1 9 -8 0

25/08/2012 Axminster 5 - 1 University

25/08/2012 Budleigh 2 - 1 NewtonSpurs

25/08/2012 Galmpton 1 - 0 Plymstock

25/08/2012 Okehampton 4 - 1 Alphington

25/08/2012 Sidmouth 0 - 4 Tots&Darts

25/08/2012 StokeG 7 - 1 ExeterCS

25/08/2012 Teignmouth 1 - 0 Appledore

3 points in the bag for St Blazey today. A great comeback in awful conditions. Played some great football today hitting the post twice as well. Saltash had a great chance to make it 2-0 but missed an open goal. Blazey equalized with a re taken penalty from Broomfield before a good resulted in Broomfield chopping the keeper for a sneaky winner. Well done to Bobby for putting a competive side together. Wadebridge up next in the case before a trip to Bodmin.

Saltash United 1 St Blazey 2

On what looked a very difficult surface, both teams provided an entertaining game.

Unsure why the penalty had to be re-taken, after Ben Elphick saved the first one and I feel after the second resulted in a goal, the game swung St Blazeys way.

Stuart Dudley seemed upset with Referee Steve Nute at the end of the game, regarding the amount of injured time played, as to what was first indicated. I took feel the injury time was "cut short".

Looking forward to the away game against Elburton Villa on Wednesday, who must start as favourites in view of their recent run of results.

Pen had to be retaken as keeper came way off his line.

Seemed strange at the end as Saltash manager was screaming at ref claiming he had indicated four minutes of injury time and only played two.

Good to see the stand full at Saltash today.

A very valuable three points that not many of us were predicting.

I must admit I was surprised at hearing the final whistle. I thought we had several minutes to go. I'm not complaining mind. Another strong away following in awful weather. Maybe its time for the stay aways from home games come back. Your missing some decent football. Quite a few more away games coming up at bodmin, pz, and ivybridge. Home in the vase next week. Good to see the Saltash manager upset at loosing to St Blazey. They still love to beat the Blazey.

Not a bad result for Port today could have been a lot worse.Going with a mixed bare 11, who worked hard in pretty terrible conditions.

Depends on where you set the bar - 5 nil is pretty bad

No worse than last season when 6-1 rattled the score card. I can see plenty sides coming away from there with the same points as Port. We dug in today and with are backs against the wall showed real spirit. There may be no points on the board at the end of the day, but a club pulled togeather and can be proud of that. Its easy when your winning and f'ing hard when your not, History is easy but reputations are not, Porthleven can be proud of both today.

I must admit I was surprised at hearing the final whistle. I thought we had several minutes to go. I'm not complaining mind. Another strong away following in awful weather. Maybe its time for the stay aways from home games come back. Your missing some decent football. Quite a few more away games coming up at bodmin, pz, and ivybridge. Home in the vase next week. Good to see the Saltash manager upset at loosing to St Blazey. They still love to beat the Blazey.

According to my watch, which I cannot guarantee is accurate, the second half kicked-off at 3.57pm. Therefore the game with no injury time would have ended at 4.42pm. The game, according to my watch finished at 4.44pm.

Taking nothing away from St Blazey, they did deserve the win, but Steve Nute(REFEREE) cannot be happy with his performance in this game.

Guest Carl.P

As Parkway were away in the FA Cup I ventured across the great divide to watch Saltash v St Blazey and have to say "Pastyman, instead of having a little bit of a go at the ref perhaps you should be asking `why` Steve Nute who lives in Saltash was given this game". The Referee's Appointments Secretary must have a reason to add extra pressure to him for giving him a game in his home town. He was going to be damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I don't think he got too much wrong either and if I'm honest, St Blazey were the better of two average sides. As for Stuart Dudley, maybe on reflection he regrets what he said to the ref at the end of the game but in the end , Saltash United, on the day, simply weren't good enough.

FA CUP Chard Town 1 Plymouth Parkway 4

Chard 1 Parkway 4 (HT 1-1 ) (Parkway scorers Warren Daw 2 ,Sam Cooper,Jon Heveran)

Good team performance ,got the job done and saw the game out on a pitch that was cutting up in some torrential rainstorms

Chard came out of the blocks very quickly down the (considerable) slope and went ahead within five minutes . We withstood their pressure after this and gradually began to control the game with Warren Daw turning in the equaliser just before halftime . The feeling among the travelling faithfull was that there was only to be one team winning after this , a second half Warren Daw piledriver together with further goals from Sam Cooper and Jon Heveran confirmed our thoughts .

Best wishes to Chard for their season , they looked much improved on last years team . Nice clubhouse and a friendly bunch as well , the post match food was a good as you will see anywhere .

Slightly disappointed that we have got Buckland next , would have fancied an awayday at a club we haven't been to before . But you have to win all of these games to progress to Wembley ( only 10 wins before the semi-final :thumbsup: ).

As Parkway were away in the FA Cup I ventured across the great divide to watch Saltash v St Blazey and have to say "Pastyman, instead of having a little bit of a go at the ref perhaps you should be asking `why` Steve Nute who lives in Saltash was given this game". The Referee's Appointments Secretary must have a reason to add extra pressure to him for giving him a game in his home town. He was going to be damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I don't think he got too much wrong either and if I'm honest, St Blazey were the better of two average sides. As for Stuart Dudley, maybe on reflection he regrets what he said to the ref at the end of the game but in the end , Saltash United, on the day, simply weren't good enough.

Where the Ref lives has nothing to do with it! There have been many games I have seen where the Referee lives close to one of the teams. Often that team lose the match and often that team wins.

I know Steve Nute and I would never question his integrity. The only time he requested not to Referee Saltash was when his son played for them.

3 points in the bag for St Blazey today. A great comeback in awful conditions. Played some great football today hitting the post twice as well. Saltash had a great chance to make it 2-0 but missed an open goal. Blazey equalized with a re taken penalty from Broomfield before a good resulted in Broomfield chopping the keeper for a sneaky winner. Well done to Bobby for putting a competive side together. Wadebridge up next in the case before a trip to Bodmin.

Isn't "CHOPPING THE KEEPER" a foul ?

Isn't "CHOPPING THE KEEPER" a foul ?

lol nearly put Iil !!!

Guest Carl.P

Dear Smiling Ass assin, if you had read the post properly you may have realised that I was not having a go nor was I suggesting that Steve Nute's integrity was being challenged, merely saying that had he made a somewhat questionable decision in favour of Saltash, St Blazey may have suggested it was because he was a homer and the same applies the other way in that it may have been suggested that he was favouring St Blazey because he didn't want to be seen to be biased towards Saltash. The blame lies with the Referee's Appointments Secretary for even allowing this to occur. Surely it's easier to have a referee from elsewhere and not even allow this to happen and therefore nip in the bud any suggestion of bias. By the way and just to put the record straight, I was at an F.A. Cup or Vase game in Liskeard a while ago where Steve Nute was `on the line` and this was a game in which his son played. Enough said I think!

Dear Smiling Ass assin, if you had read the post properly you may have realised that I was not having a go nor was I suggesting that Steve Nute's integrity was being challenged, merely saying that had he made a somewhat questionable decision in favour of Saltash, St Blazey may have suggested it was because he was a homer and the same applies the other way in that it may have been suggested that he was favouring St Blazey because he didn't want to be seen to be biased towards Saltash. The blame lies with the Referee's Appointments Secretary for even allowing this to occur. Surely it's easier to have a referee from elsewhere and not even allow this to happen and therefore nip in the bud any suggestion of bias. By the way and just to put the record straight, I was at an F.A. Cup or Vase game in Liskeard a while ago where Steve Nute was `on the line` and this was a game in which his son played. Enough said I think!

The good thing about appointing "local" officials is that it keeps the expenses down.

In these austere times it can be rather expensive if you have officials traveling from the other end of the county.

So the guy who appoints the officials is in a no win situation.