Cornwall Football Forum

For all those so interested in Liskeard!

I hope the club doesn't mind me copying this from the SWPL Forum, however there has been so much interest shown in Liskeard on this forum since last week's resignation, I thought it only fair that the chance to apply is there for all!

Liskeard Athletic AFC are looking for an experienced manager to take charge of the first team in the SWP Premier Division at Lux Park.

The candidate should have managerial experience at SWP level.

For an informal and confidential discussion on the requirements please contact either :

Chairman - Roger Williams : 01579 321310 (H) or 077 904 24408 (M)

Secretary - Brian Olver : 01579 342869 (H) or 07974 636 964 (M)

Lets get serious here, Good experienced managers are few & far between. Also if they were available they would definately be setting there sights higher than a struggling liskeard set up. U have to ask after such a good season why did Darren Edwards & Carl Curtis leave? And more recently why has Martin Burgess left? If u want someone with experience how about Dane Bunny! He meets the criteria. His CV is a running joke but still thats what your after. Word of advice get someone in with any managerial experience,as long as they have friends in the Peninsula Circuit. Managerial Duo Lee Hobbs & Bradley Yeo maybe? Any suggestions???????????????

Correct swiggs has done a very good job but what would be the point in offering him the job when MQ has done a better job with liskeard 2nds???

Swiggs has completely changed Millbrook around from being a poor club when Bunney left them to a good stable club again! Well done swiggsy shame about the dodgy hair

cut but will let u off haha

MQ not my biggest fan but tbh has done a brilliant job with liskeard 2nds,