Cornwall Football Forum

Interim Blatchford?

MQ,

I really feel for you, You clearly have so much love to give liskeard and seem to worship the ill fated club, yet when the decision was made to promote the second team manager because they couldn't find anyone else that actually wanted the job.

They DIDN'T choose you!

Does certainly prove you have only been linesman for the seconds! be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes now your actually getting to pick the side and not just the pips out of the half time oranges

You must be the sad one??

patrolling the forum in case anyone dare ask a question regarding your beloved blues!

acting as the leader of the LDR (liskeard defence regiment)

willing to make enemies of people who dare bad mouth anyone at your club (except if they happen to live in plymouth that is)

Martin Martin he's our man, if he cant do it Blatchford can!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

merry christmas

love

MQ,

I really feel for you, You clearly have so much love to give liskeard and seem to worship the ill fated club, yet when the decision was made to promote the second team manager because they couldn't find anyone else that actually wanted the job.

They DIDN'T choose you!

Does certainly prove you have only been linesman for the seconds! be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes now your actually getting to pick the side and not just the pips out of the half time oranges

patrolling the forum in case anyone dare ask a question regarding your beloved blues!

willing to make enemies of people who dare bad mouth anyone at your club (except if they happen to live in plymouth that is)

merry christmas

love

Lol, obviously you haven’t read MQ's previous posts stating that he doesn’t want the first team job so that could be why he didn’t get it?! Think you might also find he was joint manager with Blatch in the seconds and managed them by himself during their season in East Cornwall League 1 almost guiding them to promotion at the first attempt so can’t be that bad!! :)

Also which one of the Knights was at Callington for a spell last season?

MQ,

They DIDN'T choose you!

merry christmas

love

You know what 50p, I'm warming to you, you obviously have absolutely no idea who I am and what I do or what I have done for the past 10 years or so in local football but you are a funny guy and I like that . Yes I do use the forum a lot but am not as sad as you make out but you are entitled to ur opinion!

Merry Christmas to you too!

MQx

MQ,

They DIDN'T choose you!

merry christmas

love

Lol, obviously you haven’t read MQ's previous posts stating that he doesn’t want the first team job so that could be why he didn’t get it?! Think you might also find he was joint manager with Blatch in the seconds and managed them by himself during their season in East Cornwall League 1 almost guiding them to promotion at the first attempt so can’t be that bad!! :)

Also which one of the Knights was at Callington for a spell last season?

They both were Tom, but Dan lasted a lot longer!