Cornwall Football Forum

best and worst grounds you have played on in SWPL

Pro who do u play for and bolitho park is decent worse mousehole its like a moor nothing wrong with are pitch at bodwalls well looked after

We played at Dobwalls few weeks ago, pitch surface was good. Mousehole pitch really bumpy same with Perranporth.

Played in Prem last year, prob say Camelford have best pitch / changing rooms but Need a clubhouse though which I think they are working towards. Buckland ground was impressive also, no longer relevant. Worst ground last year a toughy.

In the West i would say best ground is Wadebridge due to infrastructure but not the best pitch admittedly and biased here.

Worst ground in the West would probably be Foxhole.

Flat pitches and decent size changing rooms always a plus

played at sticker today taking into account the weather we,ve had over the last 3 days the pitch was in great condition.credit to the ground staff.

The credit is due to Sticker's groundsman Clive Julian, caring for the pitch is his pride and joy.

Sounds like Greg at Hayle has got his work cut out to retain his title of top ground 3 years running.

Interesting to hear your opinion of poor surfaces at both Newquay and St Austell, Observer. Have you visited or played on either this season or in previous seasons?

Admittedly both pitches feature a slope but neither can be currently considered the worst surfaces from what i have witnessed. Unless you are comparing them to professional league club's surfaces that is!

Sticker should be in the running this season for pitch and surface awards. Fantastic little set up and Club too.

Best Pitch - Parkway (Flat, wide)

Best Surface - St Blazey

Best Ground - Bodmin (good support to games, enclosed atmosphere and the old blokes that stand behind the opposition goal slating the away team are great, i always enjoy playing there and enjoy the banter with them)

Best Changing rooms - Was Buckland. Now Bovey Tracey or Cullompton. Although i havent been to Parkways new changing rooms so can't comment!

Worst Pitch - Foxhole or St Austell

Worst Ground - Vospers

Worst Changing Rooms - Either St Austell or Liverton

All these are based on grounds ive been to, and that isnt all of them!