Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town v Saltash United 5/1/2013

Can any connected with Falmouth Town please give a reasonable opinion on the game going ahead on Saturday. With the recent extreme wet weather, is the pitch playable? It is obviously a few days away, but the weather forcast look reasonable for the remainder of the week.

Can any connected with Falmouth Town please give a reasonable opinion on the game going ahead on Saturday. With the recent extreme wet weather, is the pitch playable? It is obviously a few days away, but the weather forcast look reasonable for the remainder of the week.

It is looking promising for Saturday, if the weather forecast stays reasonable between now and the weekend. ;)

It is looking promising for Saturday, if the weather forecast stays reasonable between now and the weekend. ;)

Thanks for your reply.

Big Al,

And you be at home looking in the mirror and wondering whether it would be a good idea to break into a new career as a magician, because the trick of balancing your ass on your shoulders is one no one else can master but yourself? :thumbsup:

well done to all at Falmouth Town on todays battling performance which certainly upset the form book.star man was JasonChapman with some quality saves, well done Chappy.Good to see Drummo and popey back.what a real morale booster that is.Lastly well done to Mark Jones the groundsman, the pitch was looking superb.No doubt Big Al gave you some help ! :thumbsup: Good to see Mr Pastyman in the stand.whats your opinion of the game Paul?

well done to all at Falmouth Town on todays battling performance which certainly upset the form book.star man was JasonChapman with some quality saves, well done Chappy.Good to see Drummo and popey back.what a real morale booster that is.Lastly well done to Mark Jones the groundsman, the pitch was looking superb.No doubt Big Al gave you some help ! :thumbsup: Good to see Mr Pastyman in the stand.whats your opinion of the game Paul?

Hi Mattelot

I thought it was a good all round performance from "the ashes" today and if it wasn't for the quality show by Jason Chapman, the score could have been in double figures for the visiting team. It was good to see Matty Drummond fit and playing again.

Guest Carl.P

We all know Pastyman wears blinkered rose tinted specs (oh, and a red jacket) but he's surpassed himself with his biased opinion this time. Jason Chapman v Saltash United ended 0 - 0.

We all know Pastyman wears blinkered rose tinted specs (oh, and a red jacket) but he's surpassed himself with his biased opinion this time. Jason Chapman v Saltash United ended 0 - 0.

Why am I biased in my opinion of the match? If it wasnt for the heroics of Jason Chapman, Saltash would have scored on several occasions. I didn't think Falmouth posed much of a threat to the Saltash goal. Matt Drummond had a good match on his return to the Falmouth squad, after an awful injury before the season had actually started.

I didn't realise I wasn't allowed an opinion! Are we suddenly in North Korea or Russia?