Cornwall Football Forum

LIVE Cornish Football on Cornwall Channel Tonight

I feel Newquay were in control in the 2nd half and deserved the 3 points. Could have been a different outcome if Carne's shot had hit the net rather than the bar. Enjoyed the 1st half coverage and banter from the two commentators. However the coverage kept freezing and breaking down in the 2nd half and I missed the goals. Did other viewers have the same problem ? I would appreciate if Cornwall Channel could make highlights available so I can see the goals or make a DVD of the match available for purchase. However keep up the good work, I can see you are doing your best to provide an enjoyable service, great for me to view Cornish soccer in the Midlands.

Was at the game tonight, A good game to watch for the neutral. St Austell's first goal came from a brilliant run down the right by the number 11. Newquay levelled with a cracking free kick over the wall, that gave Jasa no chance. 2nd half a bit more fiesty, but St Austell players seemed to be more concerned with telling the ref how bad he was instead of getting on with it. Newquay scored two more, one was very well worked in the build up. St Austell made the last few minutes interesting by scoring with 5 minutes to go, but Newquay were smart enough to hang on. For me the stand out players were from Newquay, Lewis Hilton and the tall No9. Well done to both teams, was well worth the 4 quid.

Sorry too cold to look up referee's name. Do apologise. Thanks to both sides for a great advert for local football and the 305 gate showed the value of a good derby. Cheers Dale ( one of the mad commentators! ) P S Looking to cover the Bodmin v Ashington game though not a live stream.