Cornwall Football Forum

Torpoint Athletic

Saltash unlucky - Torpoint rode their luck and inconsistent have been all year hence position. Edwards wearing his heart on his sleeve dont get results and edwards often loses the plot and has been sent off so not good for players !

Coach kt agree with you get Ricky back will do a better job - Saltash off day I think. Yea good people at Torpoint as most places but underachieved massively this year and thats management issue easpecially players they have;, but could turn it around, as bovey have, but need to continue with performances week in week out - ricky needs to be back for that to happen i think.

Just think take bodmin out & the league in poor. Not saying all the players are but teams in general are poor, standard has dropped massively. There are good players at most clubs but they are normally surrounded by inconsistent or poor players. So for me it's no upset, Saltash not up to much at all.

Poor is probably a bit strong . But I agree with you about the general standard of the teams in the Peninsula Premier .