Cornwall Football Forum

Senior Cup Final

Can someone tell me the admission price ? I have asked the cornwall fa but of course they never reply to correspondence ! If it is too expensive I cannot go because the cost of travel added from Falmouth would make it prohibitive.

Sure it's 6 quid every year?

Can someone tell me the admission price ? I have asked the cornwall fa but of course they never reply to correspondence ! If it is too expensive I cannot go because the cost of travel added from Falmouth would make it prohibitive.

Not that again

As i thought Beaker, don't knock other people for questioning the location if your not willing to travel distances your self,don't forget this is a sport for spectators as well as the players and however i'm led to believe that 3 to 4 coaches will be making the journey from Helston for the game at Saltash. Anybody have any idear how many will travel from Bodmin?

Might well be exercising their right but still doesn't make it right. Obviously no ambition or just happy to take a decent brown envelope. If they went up probably lose some money as the club pay more on travel costs than players. Its about the pyramid system so there should be rules in place saying you have to be promoted if facilities allow.

Could be a good choice as same day-

Plymouth Argyle Away

Truro City Home

And now Chelsea vs Man Utd FA Cup replay is 12.30 KO

Where is the issue with traveling , I will be at the Bridge watching Chelsea, over night train sunday get back Monday about midnight , all ready for work 6:30 on tues

Leds sorry mate thought this topic was about the senior cup final.the two teams in the final are Helston and Bodmin and the location is Saltash,I can't see any replies on this thread that doesn't involve one of the three if what you say there are complaints every year then perhaps its time for the Cornish FA to look at the way it decides the venue.

Helston AFC

Martyn Webster

Jason Roberson

Ash Stidwell

Aaron Collick

Chris Strike

Dan Stidwell

Hugh Howlett

Ben Stidwell

Kirk Davies

Charlie Young

Tom Russel