Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League Results Sat 30th March 2013

The older I get, know actually ain't u got no grass to cut Dave Boring Baker. :) hahahahahaha bit to old to climb on ur mower. Not very mature for a man your age hahahaha

Now now Mr Marks - I only said ooops!!! your report was very fair...only had a little giggle.

I can be that person if you wish me to be - ho ho ho.

We did agree it was only banter - and the game was on - a bite I believe.

I wish you well, and have good season, you are shoehorned in for the title, yours to lose.

Haha thankyou mr manning, as always I will now adhere to your advice. :) As for you Dave no bite just been around long enough to know most people in the game. Thought I'd let you enjoy your obscurity for as long as needed, however most of your posts are digs at people and clubs. Anyway your old enough to be my dad and that's old so I will perhaps put it down to not getting out much anymore.

Gwinear Res 9 Penwith Exiles 0

Nice bunch of lads, who battled well. We had a few lucky goals tbh. Good luck for rest of season.

Gwinear were very good, always going to be a long afternoon when Dwayne Britton scored after the 4th touch of the game! I came out of retirement hoping for a few quiet games and so far in my two games back I've had to face Rappo, Dwayne, and Trooner! :D Good luck to Gwinear for the rest of the season, and as for us we can forget about Saturday and look forward to table topping Helston on Tuesday!

Gwinear Res 9 Penwith Exiles 0

Nice bunch of lads, who battled well. We had a few lucky goals tbh. Good luck for rest of season.

Gwinear were very good, always going to be a long afternoon when Dwayne Britton scored after the 4th touch of the game! I came out of retirement hoping for a few quiet games and so far in my two games back I've had to face Rappo, Dwayne, and Trooner! :D Good luck to Gwinear for the rest of the season, and as for us we can forget about Saturday and look forward to table topping Helston on Tuesday!

First scorer was Josh Richards mate.

Shows how awake I was then!

Haha thankyou mr manning, as always I will now adhere to your advice. :) As for you Dave no bite just been around long enough to know most people in the game. Thought I'd let you enjoy your obscurity for as long as needed, however most of your posts are digs at people and clubs. Anyway your old enough to be my dad and that's old so I will perhaps put it down to not getting out much anymore.

Ha ha ha Mr Marks, that WAS a bite for sure. I am still quite secure in my obscurity I can assure you, but I can be that person if you wish, I know he finds all this funny I know you well - and wish you well.

Are we still bantering or not ????