Cornwall Football Forum

Establishment Lickspittle Saves City Dumbkopf From Verbal Humiliation

The lickspittle sucked up to the city club because the owner had lots of money.

The owner got rid of the decent Cornish people who had supported the club before it got too big for even the owner's boots.

Now the lickspittle censors criticism of the local yokels who polished the owner's boots with their tongues,by closing the thread !

What a banker !

Let the peasants starve: you'll still enjoy your bonus !

Penzance once played St Just out in the wilds of West Cornwall and Rodney did a matchday programme and the whole thing was in Latin.

Unfortunately I gave my copy away. Pity.

That's brilliant.

I agree.

Lovely pitches by the way. A pleasure to play on.

That programme could be reprinted if anybody can work out how to break into my old computer and I would be happy to sell on a signed copy if anybody makes a sufficiently large donation to the Tinners. It wasn't entirely in Latin; only the bit that hailed a prominent west Cornish sporting family as a reincarnation of Christ, his blessed virgin mother and the old bloke who hung around her and had to have the Immaculate Conception explained to him. Oh, and Christ's brother, the one with the sweet left foot.

Now. Talking of Cuckoo Land, I have been down in Cornwall running the line at Falmouth Athletic's very fine facilities at Dracaena, so apologise for the delay in answering some of your queries. Dave Deacon asks me to tell him about bankers. The more I review their role in the current situation of Falmouth Town, Truro City, Penzance Heliport, Peasgood's of Market Jew Street, The Buttery, Greece and Mother's former care home, the more relieved I am that most of my poetry these days is in Latin hexameters, which require scansion but no words that rhyme with each other. Bankers !

Tom Trust: since you have taught Biology in Camborne, you are ideally placed to recognise both genius and the Missing Link. I too appreciate the dangers of incomprehensibility: I remember your radio broadcasts. As for being the Man on the Mike at Truro City, I expect Mike has now gone the same way as all their loyal servants and those who wants brought respect to the red and black shirts. :c:

Must be hell sleeping with Truro's Mr Mourinho, with all that snoring. These days, Mrs Mourinho's headaches are real. :)

Guest BenTheYeti

I don't think I have ever read such utter rubbish on a football forum before.He seems to be an educated person and has a good command of the english language,but for the sake of me,I cant make any sense of anything he writes.

Neither can he

Back to Combo League football then.

What's all this "can't understand me" stuff ? I'm just a rustic simpleton from St Just. I'm not going to argue with you city folks. Not about how to run a football club. I mean, your record speaks for itself. You've done a famous job, haven't you ? Everybody in Cornwall loves you, that's why you get such huge gates and all those brilliant representative politicians, the very intellectual cream of Cornwall, giving you a new stadium at Truro College to play rugby on. Smashing.

Webby. Yeah, great ! Nothing wrong with Webby. Club stalwart. Always on the lookout for new ideas, we Cornish !