Cornwall Football Forum

Pre-Season Friendlies

Good luck whatever you do Roger but we have coped well if players cannot play even if they wanna do something instead of football. Ihwar Holsworthy got a budget for players but Bovey currently have no budget so you cannot always expect players to play week in week out if they have other plans so as a club you need to deal with that. As for relying on mates thats fine in this League as they will already be signed on so theres no problem who we play or who cant play as they are signed on!

There are many hardworking people at Bovey behind the scene (including kind yourself!). I guess players who "wanna do something else instead of football" as you said should really appreciate this before deciding to play men's football! Yes men's football. I appreciate people have to work...if work is the priority then they should play in the lower leagues...not step 6.

Keep up the work on the statistics. Are you going to do pre-season stats? :)

Realitycheck, it's "hallucinogens". Not my bag, certainly not since I was a kid your age. After your fine record upsetting everybody at Newquay, you haven't been down St Agnes as well, have you ?

what is it you do other than spellcheck everyone? get an allotment , you may find commonality cos you aint got none here

and fine record??? you a data protection

comissioner aswell?

if you aint got owt positive to say keep quiet

and constructive criticism needs the former bit

dont kick my tyres again and i aint a kid , clear you dont know that fact

looking for a pre season friendly ?

between july 26th to august 3rd

steampacket fc from plymouth are looking for one or two and willing to travel down overnight stay

they are level 12 p and d 1 (combo level) very progressive side

day or night game and some hospitality

newquay area

newquay firsts seconds or thirds

st dennis? st newlyn? foxhole? godolphin? st blazey? truro?

any takers shout asap