Cornwall Football Forum

Hobbs ban lifted

glyn is a sound guy and unless you are without fault or lived his life or walked in his shoes you have no right to criticise

i never condone violence or bullying in football whatever has gone by is exactly that, past

any supposed incidents in football im sure were dealt with and he has the balls to face his own life directions or misdirections

i hope glyn gets back to football with a wiser head so more people can enjoy his absolute talent

and embrace the guy for his ability and recognise his qualities

support him wherever needed

he is a good dad to his own and if you meet his nephew and see him play youll see that glyn pays it forward enough to gain respect

he has mine as a man

glyn is a sound guy and unless you are without fault or lived his life or walked in his shoes you have no right to criticise

i never condone violence or bullying in football whatever has gone by is exactly that, past

any supposed incidents in football im sure were dealt with and he has the balls to face his own life directions or misdirections

i hope glyn gets back to football with a wiser head so more people can enjoy his absolute talent

he is a good dad to his own and if you meet his nephew and see him play youll see that glyn pays it forward enough to gain respect

he has mine as a man

1. By that, I take it to mean that you have never been assaulted by Glynn on or off the pitch? I would imagine those he has assaulted would disagree with you. Actually, I am without fault, so I can criticise :)

2. I would suggest that any incidents weren't dealt with properly as he continues to offend.

3. Who on earth suggested that he wasn't a good dad, and what does this have to do with this topic?

1. By that, I take it to mean that you have never been assaulted by Glynn on or off the pitch? I would imagine those he has assaulted would disagree with you.

pehaps you should write the devon fa and conwall fa

Actually, I am without fault, so I can criticise

fantastic , you should referee

2. I would suggest that any incidents weren't dealt with properly as he continues to offend.

see 1

3. Who on earth suggested that he wasn't a good dad, and what does this have to do with this topic?

no one , everthing

he has mine as a man

Exactly, I never condone Glynn for making my life hell when he did but on the field he is a top class guy but needs to control his anger on the pitch. But saying that if players find a way to annoy him then they bring it on themselves in wanting a reaction! Good luck Glynn wherever u play next season. Shane had gone tivy hopefully u go highr as well as u two seem to rip sides apart. Sorry Shane but remember u10s DJM cup final SB Frankfort vs Tamarside at Argyle1-0 Jimbo free kick lol

glyn is certainly a presence in any range of shooting on goal and uses his ample strength to open up opportunities

he always has the lightest feet when choosing to get through two or more defenders to get to target

i agree that he would be suited to southern league and would do truro proud

maybe half his frustrations were at a level where defenders would use brute to combat his slight of foot

perhaps at southern league skill levels would match challenge and improve his horizons and truro should at least consider the potential

although i expect tiverton to be knocking soon