Cornwall Football Forum

Early Prediction's

With all this movement of players gone on & no doubt continuing to right up to the start of the season. I'm going for a Bodmin title win again with St Austell Runner up Parkway 3rd from a Good debut season from Goldolphin in 4th. And as usual lots & lots of controversy at the Clubs who think that throwing money around wins you leagues.

Observer Bradley yeo & lee Bevan will bring in a lot of there m8's. Torpoint being on there doorstep so I predict the likes of Danny Brooks, Matt David, lee Bevan himself r Certs 2 sign. Then the possibility of the likes of Lance bailey, Sam cooper etc... Along with Shane white, hicks & James Alexander. I'd say not a bad team don't u?

Last season was very tough but we were all 'chuffed to bits' with what was achieved... This season will be even tougher and only time will tell... Mike & Levi have gone, a big loss but they're wished well... Clarkey is back and I'm sure he'll feel at home again... Every point in this league comes with pressure / is important and every game will be approached in the same manner... Finish in the top 3 equals another great season... If not, there's always another one to follow!!! No predictions from me again, just take one game at a time!!! Next one being toughest pre-season of them all, home v Plymouth Argyle (full 1st team squad), @Haye Road, Tuesday 9th July, 7:30ko.

Well said nick. Tbh I think u boys massively over achieved last yr but what a season. I think a top 5 finish would still b a gr8 season. Imunfortunatly I feel Michael & Levi leaving is gonna b a massive loss. Levi the top scorer in the league. & in my eyes Michael as a centre half is 1 of if not the best in the league. Good luck tho m8

Landricome , Stringer and Coulton as Parkway centre halves ? To be honest I did not notice the defensive Landricombe last season . And what about Bonney ?

How will this work ?

It would also be good to see Lance Bailey stay and maybe work his way onto the coaching staff . He is a top bloke nearing the end of his SWPL career and has a lot of experience / knowledge on the football scene.

Once again , just my opinion ............ not having a dig.

Cmon Parkway ............ :drink:

I must admit, I would love to see St Austell win the title, bearing in mind the mess this club was in just a few years ago.

The main thing for me, though, is that Penzance bounce back and have a much better season than last time around.

Fingers crossed!

Bodmin to win the league and every thing else but will miss Carter so my predictions are BODMIN ,PARKWAY, ST AUSTELL and in There 1st season GODOLPHIN to end up 6th and NEWQUAY 8TH i really like the way Godolphin is run they just get on with it and the team has this togetherness so i will be seeing them a lot this year because like i said before i will not be going to watch Plymouth while that certain person is there

• 2 weeks later...