Cornwall Football Forum

Parkway Signings

Plymouth Parkway manager Wayne Hillson is delighted to confirm the signing of the following players to strengthen this season’s squad; Luke Rundle and Steve Colwell (Bodmin), Danny Lewis (Buckland), Levi and Michael Landricombe (Elburton Villa),Gavin Coulton (Saltash) and Darren Hicks (Torpoint).

He also added that he was extremely happy with the depth of talent within his squad and was now looking forward to the rigors of the forthcoming season and various cup competitions.

Plymouth Parkway will kick off their busy pre-season preparations with a home game at Bolitho Park against Conference South side,

Weston-Super-Mare

Friday 12th July Kick off 1930.

All Plymouth Parkway’s fixtures including pre-season fixtures can be found at www.plymouthparkwayfootballclub.co.uk

Sam great challenge pal. Great ftball 4 me and mini Ravo to watch nxt season. Could this be the season for Gez Mr Parkway. I hope so. Good time for Levi as he is so fit and grown up, his brother a differnt class anyway. Hicksy on his day can win u a game great signing.

Sam great challenge pal. Great ftball 4 me and mini Ravo to watch nxt season. Could this be the season for Gez Mr Parkway. I hope so. Good time for Levi as he is so fit and grown up, his brother a differnt class anyway. Hicksy on his day can win u a game great signing.

Sam Hilson to Truro ? Surely you mean the second team, He is raw young talent but not ready for Truro first team. I saw him several times last season when Parkway travelled over the bridge and I was not impressed. Maybe 4-5 years time ?

Ravo you ginger little monster, are you by any chance Levi and mikes dad/uncle/brother ? As all you ever do is say how great they are. Levi has had one good season but has 200 shots a game and mike is a good athlete but technically not great at all.

Posted · Hidden by Dave Deacon, June 30, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Dave Deacon, June 30, 2013 - No reason given

Ron Jeremy (tom barwell) what a bad shout!! One of the worst midfielders I have ever played with got nothing to your game! Your that bad that you were put left back and still pants were pulled down and dragged off every game! Crys off down Falmouth benched! Haha think about yourself before you slag people off..MR STATO!

I also agree he ain't great to be fair but don't think you have to be great to play in this league. Like I said just my opinion. Ronald Jeremy , cousin of dave deacon.

It is nice to see Truro and Steve Massey going local for players this season but surely the lad Hillson and Heveran will be massively out of their depth. Don't get me wrong they are not bad players but playing 3 or 4 leagues above what they already are is a massive step and not so sure they are good enough for that. Watched then both 4 or 5 times last season and they didn't stand out one single bit. Both better of staying at Plymouth Parkway if they get in there.

I have a couple things 2 say. 1 ravo u do need to tone down a bit and reel ur tongue bk in both good players just settle a bit. 2 Ron Jeremy shit banter shit player end of I no it's hard lines but it's the truth. All the best