Cornwall Football Forum

hayle managers

it is with great regret that anthony reynolds has resigned.i as chairman was told by somebody outside the club at 7.45 this morning.to say i was stunned is an understatement.i was only talking to him yesterday and he gave no indication as to his intentions.we have lost a hard working dedicated and well respected man i honestley don,t know what to say.i sincerly hope our players who have done the club proud stick with us for the coming season.whoever our new manager is i hope the lads give him a chance to prove himself,this also applies to the incoming combo manager..i am sure everything will work out.as long as the players and commitee are given the support they need to sort things out.on behalf of the players and everybody connected with hayle football club as chairman i would like thank reno for all the hard work and timeless effort he put into the club.still gutted.

reno will be sadly missed by the club and by me personally as will mark wherever they go next they have my best wishes over the last few seasons the sw west side has steadily progressed and we were all looking to push on this season and reno was looking forward to the challenge ,such a shame for hayle afc and the players who have played under him good luck to both of you ,hayle will have to regroup and look forward to the battles ahead for the club , but we will as always face up to them it will be a big challenge for all concerned and all at hayle will carry on trying to help the club over the next few weeks and preseason training starts on this wed so we will see what happens ,i have no idea why they have both left as it was out of the blue but for whatever reason this will stay in the club and not be disccussed on this forum