Cornwall Football Forum

Fa cup - who's been successful?

Just had a look on the SW Peninsula website

Bovey Tracey and Elmore have missed the cut(based on points per game 2012/13) for inclusion in tomorrows F A Cup draw

But six Peninsula clubs have been accepted, Bodmin Town-Plymouth Parkway-Saltash United-A.F.C.St.Austell-St. Blazey and Tavistock

With luck of the draw there could be a money spinner for some

Winners F A Prize money

Extra Prelim Rd. £1500

Prelim.Rd. £1925

1st.Qual.Rd. £3000

2nd.Qual.Rf. £4500

Only three clubs have appeared in the F A Cup every Peninsula season (2007-2013)

Bodmin-Saltash and Tavistock.

The best progress in the competition was Bodmin Town who reached the 3rd.Qual.Round 2011/12 before losing 1-5 at Godalming Town,

Falmouth also didn't apply last season for F A competitions due to it not meeting the the "G" ground grading.

Thats my big gripe sfter seeing most of their 120 F A cup ties in its history

Although Falmouth would not have have qualified for F A cup this season its still disappointing not to be involved in the Vase.

Other clubs who failed the grading last season (Newquay-Torpoint etc) have remedied the problem and are involved this seasons F A Vase.

FA Cup - St.Austell home to Ilfracombe - winners away to Parkway or Saltash.

We play Ilfracombe in a friendly at their place 13th July so you may want to come up and assess them.

I seen we are home lol error made I was looking on their website which made me think we were away. Are Wells a good side?

Elmore were in the same division as Wells last season...... and since you are both not in the FA Cup....you can ask them when you play each other on the 17th August. And since your Vase game is on the 7th Sept.....plenty of time to get all the stats and facts.

See I am not that bad a person...didn't have to help you. :)