Cornwall Football Forum

Parkway V Weston Super Mare

Plymouth Parkway will kick off their pre-season with an exciting game against Blue Square Conference South side,

Weston Super Mare this friday night so get yourself down to Bolitho Park for what promises to be a great tie.

PARKWAY

V

WESTON SUPER MARE

Friday 12th July

KO 1945

ADM £4 and £2 OAP and U16s

Bolitho Park

St. Peter's Road

Manadon

PL5 3JG

Hot and cold refreshment available before during and after the game.

Follow parkway at www.plymouthparkwayfootballclub.co.uk

:thumbsup: Should be interesting for followers of none league football, Weston will have their first team there tonight, with some vast experience in the squad. Manager Craig Laird was once part of Argyle's youth set up at Home Park. He brings his squad which includes new signing Anton Alvarez from the Spanish League, who has played for Athletico Bilbao. His squad includes some West Country ex Professionals, Pete Monks (Exeter City), Kayne McClaggon ( Southampton), Jordan Walker (Bath City) Marc McGregor (Worcester City), Martin Slocombe & Ashley Kingdom (Bristol City).

Plus of course Parkway's new signings - how will they gel together. :thumbsup:

Parkway 0 Weston 0.

Even first half where the Weston striker could not hit a barn door and the Weston keeper made 2 or 3 good saves to deny Parkway the lead. The second half saw Weston have more control of the game. But Parkway with their new boys looked good. I am looking forward to the start of the season.

Can't say I like the 3 - 5 - 2 formation , but we did not concede against a team 3 to 4 leagues above us.

The crowd was approx and no more than 150, which I find unbelievable, especially for a Friday fixture.

Same old faithful propping the bar up lol. The pitch , clubhouse and changing rooms looked great.

Good effort lads , even Gav Coulton fitted in well. Did I just write that !

Well done Gav.

Cmon Parkway.