Cornwall Football Forum

Mousehole v Falmouth town

Mousehole scoters were wade brown 2 and Matt shiels 2...line up was dexter king Martin moon Chris Russell Wayne Quinn Owain Barrett Simon Stevens nick pugliese Steven burt mark Vercesi wade brown Matt shiels subs mark trevail Tom hooper....an excellent first performance from the new look team against a Falmouth side who were missing a few

Falmouth line up?

yeh that would be nice to, instead of the normal local football bashing from everyone!!! how about a bit of credit to two local sides trying to play the in the right way, mousehole with no money & falmouth rebuilding, both after a lean spell.Yer havin a larf, shaking my head at that one.which part is making you larf?...cracking post in my opinion

Falmouth line up?

yeh that would be nice to, instead of the normal local football bashing from everyone!!! how about a bit of credit to two local sides trying to play the in the right way, mousehole with no money & falmouth rebuilding, both after a lean spell.

Yer havin a larf, shaking my head at that one.

which part is making you larf?...cracking post in my opinion

C'mon DW, it ain't hard to work out !!! ....... alright then - the no money bit.

How's the knee Andy x

[t/quote]the knee have settled down again now lee no probs hopefully thanks for asking hows your knee feeling

andy hope the knee holds up for the new season we need ref like yourself who are a credit to the game [thats enough bs for you] hope to see you soon

will people never give up!! there is & never will be any money at Mousehole AFC , simple as that, quinny is proving a point, that you can get a team together with no money!! how many more clubs will say no money & have bxxxxcks to follow it throu...more clubs should just say...from now on no money will be payed & lets see if the players all retire or just play for the club, instead of the silly amounts of cash that brainless people put it for no return! if players around here thing they should be payed then move to a better league in a different part of the country...WE ARE JUST NOT THAT BLOODY GOOD DOWN HERE...SIMPLE AS THAT!!!

A bit strange a mass exodus from Hayle due to a cut in budget, go to Mousehole for nothing! Something aint quite right here somewhere!!

nick pugliese and Owain Barratt have joine us from Hayle and Owain played twice for Hayle last season,to call that a mass exodus is a slight exaggeration!!

will people never give up!! there is & never will be any money at Mousehole AFC , simple as that, quinny is proving a point, that you can get a team together with no money!! how many more clubs will say no money & have bxxxxcks to follow it throu...more clubs should just say...from now on no money will be payed & lets see if the players all retire or just play for the club, instead of the silly amounts of cash that brainless people put it for no return! if players around here thing they should be payed then move to a better league in a different part of the country...WE ARE JUST NOT THAT BLOODY GOOD DOWN HERE...SIMPLE AS THAT!!!

Better off ALL team said no to money!!

Not another money debate, this forum is full of them. Nothing wrong with paying expenses where club (or manager personally) can afford to do so, to help with players travel and personal insurance costs. Seems unlikely players move to Mousehole for no money given calibre of some names there but that's their business, lets get back to the football. This Mousehole outfit could be surprise package this year.

i watched this game, well what is there to be said.

Mousehole line up looked good , vercasi (not sure on spelling) and pugs in the middle did what they do best kept the ball moving and ran the show. they were given more space then they both probably needed. this made it very hard for falmouth. ob did what every full back should do make space and push well and he also put in some dream balls for shiels and wadey. With wadey missing alot more than scoring.

Falmouth fielded what i could see and hear was 3/4 first team squad members. along with some young lads. ref had a fair game. gave some really wierd decisions espically with the offside goal which everyone stood still with and then he said play on and i think wade just put it in the net.

good run out in great heat for both sides. mousehole played some good football but falmouth have alot more to bring in and also played good football at times.

first pre season game i think and falmouth had numbers there mousehole did not. but i dont know bout either sides so cant comment.

Guest Monty

How's the knee Andy x

Hunky dory Andy. Cant wait to get going.

My knee is great and started pre season today? A injury free season would be good.

[t/quote]the knee have settled down again now lee no probs hopefully thanks for asking hows your knee feeling

jamie thanks for your concern about my weird and wonderfull desisions evan though i had a fair game the goal i gave that looked offside actually came off a falmouth player so mousehole player was not offside linesman was right not to flag. dont know about other mistakes i made please enlighten me.

i cant pin point the exact moments that i felt were strange but it was how you gave decisions that were never fouls players going down way to easily and you responed with a freekick. and u never overruled the mousehole linesman once in the whole game. especially when a falmouth player ran from his own half. ok there was a fair amount of offsides but the linesman was like mr subuteo and not the most honest of men.

with response to the offside goal. this seems a law that every ref has a different view on atm. weather its hit a player or weather a player plays it. having seen the same thing happen at perranporth on saturday , he was given offside.

im not bashing the ref here. i was just stating my opinion on some decisions then andy asked me which ones i felt so i told him. suppose u was right to go with the falmouth linesman on it. but at the end of the day u can over rule him. the game did flow well cause mousehole had the ball most the time. im not trying to get into a slagging match and to be honest i was just doing a little write up that was it for people to see a neautral side of the game. i couldnt care who won who lost who scored or how good or bad the ref was. i just did a little report. now put ur dummies away till the reason season.

im not bashing the ref here. i was just stating my opinion on some decisions then andy asked me which ones i felt so i told him. suppose u was right to go with the falmouth linesman on it. but at the end of the day u can over rule him. the game did flow well cause mousehole had the ball most the time. im not trying to get into a slagging match and to be honest i was just doing a little write up that was it for people to see a neautral side of the game. i couldnt care who won who lost who scored or how good or bad the ref was. i just did a little report. now put ur dummies away till the reason season.

Problem is too many people have an opinion & think its ok to view them...when some are very nasty & most probably could end up with solicitors if they are not careful!!!