Cornwall Football Forum

Mousehole v Falmouth town

im not bashing the ref here. i was just stating my opinion on some decisions then andy asked me which ones i felt so i told him. suppose u was right to go with the falmouth linesman on it. but at the end of the day u can over rule him. the game did flow well cause mousehole had the ball most the time. im not trying to get into a slagging match and to be honest i was just doing a little write up that was it for people to see a neautral side of the game. i couldnt care who won who lost who scored or how good or bad the ref was. i just did a little report. now put ur dummies away till the reason season.

Problem is too many people have an opinion & think its ok to view them...when some are very nasty & most probably could end up with solicitors if they are not careful!!

What's the old football adage - its all about opinions.

A court case for what's said on here, NAH !!! not a chance.

i can help with what i knew on falmouth which is very little.

dan burrows

very tall guy

webbie i think

young lad

young lad oscar or connor i think he was called

no idea

young lad

young lad

young lad

no idea

andy westgarth

subs

ed timmons

no idea

no idea

no idea

no idea

im happy to help lol

With a team like this Falmouth should do very well this season = I think not !

we will go quietly about our business thanks Big Al andquite frankly your opinion counts for jack s**t as all you have ever done is slate Falmouth. There is much positively within as it stands and be rest assured that will give us a foundation on which to build throughout the season.

We've not considered withdrawing from the CSWPL, the club is moving forward, and on the playing side, we're much healthier now than last season. Saturday against Helston was the first game for the first team squad, even though we were a couple of regulars missing, we were pleased with the performance. There are areas that need a bit of work, but nothing drastic. The knockers are going to have a go whatever we do, but the fact is, as Suzi has said, the morale within the group is really high. The new players that have come in so far will be good for us. Danny Burrows, Joe Cooper, Ed Timmons & Paul Cox all had excellent games, so that coupled with what we already have, and a couple more on the way, we won't be too bad at all. Helston are a very good side, even without Liam, and it was their third game, whereas for most it was our first. I was pleased with what I saw, two schoolboy errors cost us two silly goals, so you work on cutting them out. Pre season is about learning, defeats mean nothing in them, so it's better to find out weaknesses now, rather than at the start of the league games.

It was agreed not to play any home friendlies, so as to protect the pitch for the opening league game on the 10th August. A lot of remedial work has been done to the dressing rooms, and this has been done not only to give Bickland a bit of an update, but also to comply with FA regulations to enter the FA Vase etc next season. Other areas within the ground will be updated throughout the coming months.