Cornwall Football Forum

league placings

Guest Monty

St Austell or parkway for title, godolphin dark horses and I think it will be a real struggle for Falmouth Town but I hope im wrong.

tavistock have got ryan honey who smokes at half time great player in his day but cant see it now , and theyve got bundles, dont no his first name ? but i dont think he will cut it . i thought tavi had money theyve got a lovely set up !

parkway

st austell

bodmin

torpoint

1. Parkway

2. St Austell

3. Torpoint/Launceston

Ryan Honey is trying to give up smoking so I have heard?

Don't think Tavy have dragged in any real big money names in this year, I don't think they really need any big names but I think they'll be very lucky to finish mid table in all honesty.

Saw Tavy play Friday against an argyle 11,albeit a young argyle side Tavy played well,passed the ball around and looked good. A lot of young players in their squad,mix them with a few older heads and I think they will do better than people expect. Tavy's young centre back looked a good player,good in the air and good on the ball. My top 3 would be:-

Parkway

St Austell

Launceston

Think top 3 will be Parkway,St Austell,Bodmin. Can't see anyone competing with the budgets at Parkway & Supposedly St Austell but Bodmin will definitely be in & around there, very good club with the managerial duo knowing exactly what it takes to win things. Not to mention the players that they still have there, although the ones who have left will be an obvious loss. 4th place will be up for grabs but Saltash,Launceston,maybe? Nice to see us (Torpoint) being tipped for a good season & that's certainly the Aim. Also u can write off the teams that are new to the league.