Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town new Joint Manager

It is with great delight, that I can confirm that Gary Pascoe is now the new joint manager of Falmouth Town. Gary was the first person I asked to come onboard when Les decided to step down. At the time he had just accepted the offer of managing Truro City Res for the new season. However circumstances have obviously changed for him in the last few weeks, and the opportunity for us to talk to him again arose.

Gary brings a wealth of managerial and coaching experience with him, and we as a club are delighted he has decided to come. All the players were delighted when they found out, as well. It's difficult to bring anyone new in, but I know that Gary and myself will be able to get on with the huge job in hand of rebuilding this great old club. I'm sure there will be players that Gary knows, who will now want to come & ply their trade at Bickland Park.

A good move for Falmouth Town AFC to appoint Gary Pascoe as Joint First Team Manager alongside Robbie Stephens. His wealth of experience and knowledge of the game will pay dividends at Bickland Park.

Good Luck for the season to Robbie and Gary!