Kegan McPhilbin

Matthew Fox

Tom Russell

Dan Zamerenga

Scorers:

Kevin Lawrence (pen)

Dan Zamerenga

Mark Goldsworthy

From where I was sat a clear penalty, Kevin was clever a was waiting for the push in the back and when it came (inexperience) he went down. No complaints from me (a port fan). Very good game and a good performance from the very young team, unlucky to loose by 2goals, I thought that Helston just edged it overall. Looking forward to Saturday.

Has Kirk Davies gone back to Penryn? Bit of a blow, especially as Strikey has retired too.

Did the Dan lad play in the 3rds last season? Big step up, best of luck to him.

Think Port will struggle this season, a lot of youth in that team and players that don't have experience of senior football. Best of luck to them though.

I'm glad to say you are wrong, the old goat told me he's got another season left in him, he's got a small op on his knee tomorrow, and it's a short recovery so we're hoping he can be back for the majority of the season. Must admit Liam's nearly impossible to replace!

I still think Helston will be right up there in the title chase this season. Well organised and fit team. Liam will be a big lose, if he goes. To be fair, at least he is going, to try to play at a higher standard of football. I have heard of players going sideways, backwards in terms of the league structure because of offers of money, and other incentives.

I like most of the other supporters and by there perfomance Helston boys thought it was a case of just turning up BUT credit to Denis and Darryl they put a young team out that never gave up I think Port are still trying to work out their strongest starting eleven new faces seem to appear every game last night being there best performance so far,Helston should of wrapped this up by half time and would of but for the Port keeper Jeremy Brown and some woefull finishing,second half Port reshuffled and looked more organised and created chances of their own should be a good return game on boxing day.

Thank wendron official for nice comment much appreciated and thanks goldy for clarification. I have key hole surgery on my knackered knee tomorrow so all being well will be returning to training in 2 to 3 weeks. Then it's just a matter of getting fit... Well as fit as I will ever be anyway. I must have another season in me surely!!!

Thank wendron official for nice comment much appreciated and thanks goldy for clarification. I have key hole surgery on my knackered knee tomorrow so all being well will be returning to training in 2 to 3 weeks. Then it's just a matter of getting fit... Well as fit as I will ever be anyway. I must have another season in me surely!!!

Good luck with the op and speedy recovery