Cornwall Football Forum

St Agnes vs Wadebridge Town (BBMT)

St Agnes 3 Wadebridge 3

Aggie scorers - Nick Perry, Dave Rogers, Adam Sulley

Much better performance from us compared to other games in the tournament. Was also interesting playing in a monsoon for 10 minutes during the first half!

A good game, how we haven't won this is beyond me, dominated the possession but 2 sloppy goals (from our perspective) and another good strike by St Agnes almost earned them a win until Liam Ames scored a peach to rescue a draw.

Not sure on the stats be interested to see our no. attempts on goal, some disallowed and a no. of chances spurned our conversion ratio needs to improve.

Still, pleased with performance today, team worked hard and played some good football. Few players missing (Gerken, Metherell, Cudmore, A'hearn, Reynolds, Looker and Lucassi) so gave another chance to some of the other lads to impress which they did.

Best of luck to St Agnes this season.

A good game, how we haven't won this is beyond me, dominated the possession but 2 sloppy goals (from our perspective) and another good strike by St Agnes almost earned them a win until Liam Ames scored a peach to rescue a draw.

Not sure on the stats be interested to see our no. attempts on goal, some disallowed and a no. of chances spurned our conversion ratio needs to improve.

Still, pleased with performance today, team worked hard and played some good football. Few players missing (Gerken, Metherell, Cudmore, A'hearn, Reynolds, Looker and Lucassi) so gave another chance to some of the other lads to impress which they did.

Best of luck to St Agnes this season.

well done Martin and st Agnes today in a fantastic result,it would be great if you gave the opposition some credit it now and again!!

Today was about a friendly charity fixture!

We had players missing too!

Good luck to all the teams who took part in the Brian Biggin Charity Tournament for the forthcoming season - in what ever league they are playing in!

We hope lots of funds were raised for Friends of Newquay Hospital in memory of Brian!

Very best wishes from Mandy, Martyn & All at St Agnes AFC

A charity fixture and as a club were glad to be involved in raising money for a great cause hence taking part in the competition. Being a competition we compete and felt yesterday's result didn't reflect the game. Don't see the problem.

Rather than criticising my report you could present your own to give neutrals and St Agnes fans that couldn't be there yesterday the chance to follow their team which is the purpose of mine.

As per above, I wish St Agnes best of luck this season.